[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Kedge Keep

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 4:30 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 6:16 am 
Officer

Magelo: 0
Well the last night went well, we had about 11 folks show up by 6pm.
Quickly moved into kedge killed estrella who dropped two drone rods for druids, one of which I think rotted as it is a no drop. We then moved into Seahorse area and after second cycle of spawns a tainted popped was killed and Wulv was awarded his druid epic drop :woot:

At that time we had nobody else that needed tainted, not enough folks to do phinney's room and so the raid was ended a bit earlier than usual.

I'd just like to say that this even went great or at least I think so, Orion sorry we didn't get your spell quest bone, yet, the best way to get the bone is to clear the room and while group finishes the last couple of seahorses 1 or two people who know where the bone is goes down and gets it. The horses pop too fast and even with evac there's a chance someone may die or get left behind.

Otherwise I think we accomplished our goals all the druids that showed and needed their druid epic drop off seahorses got it. We proved we can take phinney and his seahorse guards with enough people, although I wasn't there when they actually killed phinney, but was there the night we held the room clearing seahorses for several spawn cycles and getting paladin bone drops.

These multi day raids seem to work.

Thanks to Allegretta for helpng with logistics and handling grouping, to salyen for all his help while learning kedge keep and to everyone else for helping, showing up and making these last five days successful.

If nothing seems to be going your way, choose another direction.

Post subject: Late Special Request
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 10:07 am 
Friend of WoV

I did a very dumb thing the night that I got my drop from the corrupted seahorse. I went to do a turn in for another portion of the druid epic. This involved taking items dropped from the corrupted cyclops, corrupted seahorse, and corrupted brownie. Now realize that I had the drops from the corrupted cyclops and corrupted brownie ages ago and have had them banked for what seems forever. The druid walkthrough guide specifically names the pieces that are dropped from the cyclops and the seahorse, but does not say what the name of the piece is that dropped from the brownie (at least the copy I have does not). Long story short...I did the turn in of the 3 items that I thought were correct and 1 of them was wrong. The pained unicorn kept the 2 correct items and spit back to me the incorrect item. The GM's are unwilling to help in a situation like this so now I have to go back to Kedge and get the seahorse again and also go to OOT and get the cyclops again. Would it be possible to gather the troups together this evening to accompolish this for me? If not then sometime this week? I want to schedule a Fay raid, but I am not going to do so until I have all of my other pieces back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 10:57 am 
Enforcer

I say you have to make her promise to get rid of the dancing Nanas first guys........ :lol:

Nealyn Prae - 43rd level Druid (Ranger Wannabe)
Calithe - 47th level bardling (Never wanted to be a ranger)
Nessah - 37th Level Ranger Mezzer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 10:58 am 
Friend of WoV

NOOOOOO!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 11:03 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
This work?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 11:03 am 
Enforcer

the death is not near long enough.... :twisted:
Actually I would love to go as well.. assuming I can get a yard pass and I can stand looking at the screen. I would like to get the component for the Raincaller. If for nothing else I would like to see Kedge myself.

Nealyn Prae - 43rd level Druid (Ranger Wannabe)
Calithe - 47th level bardling (Never wanted to be a ranger)
Nessah - 37th Level Ranger Mezzer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 11:33 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

The Dorf hasn't hunted Sea Furies yet and would like to go an pay em a visit. If the timein be right, ya ken count him in. An keep the Nanners comin, they good to eat, I like the way they go down kicking!

Sursadan Cleric of 57 Seasons
Surailadan Ench of 60 Seasons

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 11:37 am 

We had tentative plans to go to Mistmore tonight for an epic encounter for Puddinghead, but if that doesn't occur, Alley will be glad to assist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 1:00 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Wut time Alle, why dis not on calendar........<Dorf dances from one foot to the other> Surphat is needin a item that spawns on ground in Mistmoor courtyard. This first I heard of this! Is it closed group? Ken a Dorf attend? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 8-O OOOOOOOO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be a time Surphat ken attend!!!

Surphat will polish ya boots for ya.

Sursadan Cleric of 57 Seasons
Surailadan Ench of 60 Seasons

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 1:04 pm 

That's why it says "tentative," Surph. It's not for sure we're going, and it wasn't going to be a full-fledged hunt - just one group who would go in and get the NPC for Puddinghead. You would be welcome to join us if we have any open slots, and if we do in fact go.

- - -
Alley
Administrative Druid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 1:20 pm 
Yepper, killing of the Black Dire is an easy one grp task for level 50+. Should not take yous no more than an hour.

Last edited by Hilil on Tue Nov 12, 2002 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 1:36 pm 
Elder

Magelo: 0
Min is up for both, either or all :monkey: :banana: :spotparty:

Minalcar Inglorion -- 59th Season Preserver inspite of plane of disease :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 3:02 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I'll be wherever whenever, just punt me in the right direction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 3:34 pm 
I am willing to help with this raid also. I can join you all down under when I log on.

Post subject: Wooootttt!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 8:00 am 
Friend of WoV

WAYFARERS ARE AWESOME

I asked and you guys rallied and I just cannot thank you enough...By the time I got into game last night a group had already gathered in OOT and was working on getting the corrupted cyclops to spawn. /salute to Salyen, Malbro, Loull, Ggnarl, and Surphat. I was able to get the seavines again. We then all headed back to Kedge Keep and navigated our way through the zone like we knew exactly what we had been doing :P It took awhile, but finally the tainted seahorse popped!!! /salute to all that had joined us, stayed with us, and those who had to leave....you guys are great!!!

After the corrupted seahorse we tried to get in touch with Orionpax...luck would have it, he logged on and quickly made his way to Kedge Keep. Once he joined us we made our way to Phinney's room. Phinney wasn't home so we entertained ourselves with his minions. Orionpax was able to sneak down to the rock and was able to get his bones!!! GRATS Orionpax!!

Once again:

WAYFARERS ARE AWESOME

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next