[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Let's Kill in Grim Forest - Friday April 11th 9pm EST

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 9:51 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I will try to be there with Mnonoke to help with ports and the like just have to find that time thingy the tells me what time is which and when...

Mnonoke 40 Druid

Kcaat Uhtonic 42 Beastlord
Maralyin 25 Bard
Zebthil 23 Necromancer
"May the sands of time never get in your lunch"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 9:59 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
6:00 p.m. pacific, 7:00 p.m. mountain, 8:00 p.m. central, 9:00 p.m. eastern, 2:00 a.m. GMT, 4:00 a.m. epi time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 10:46 am 
Enforcer

Sad sad sad... Episkipo gets his OWN time zone.......?

Nealyn Prae - 43rd level Druid (Ranger Wannabe)
Calithe - 47th level bardling (Never wanted to be a ranger)
Nessah - 37th Level Ranger Mezzer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 10:53 am 

You too can have your own time zone. Just move to Estonia. :)

Post subject: meow
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 12:14 pm 
k now im lost with the holse daylight savings time i pst what time would it be for me :oops: hehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 6:43 am 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 8:53 am 
thx didnt see there was to 2pages of post hehe im so blonde (not in really life)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 8:54 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I was trying to figure out how far ahead of Central time I was being GMT+9 and all hehe, Japan is weird that way. About 14 hours or so I figure

Mnonoke 40 Druid

Maralyin 25 Bard
Zebthil 23 Necromancer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:07 am 

central time is GMT-6, if that helps

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 4:06 pm 
yes you are right japan is 14 hours i have a time map its cool :grin:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 6:35 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Yes it is odd to have you guy's plan everything for like Friday nights and stuff and I have to plan on wakeing up Staurday mornign to join you hehe

Mnonoke 40 Druid

Maralyin 25 Bard
Zebthil 23 Necromancer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 4:13 am 
Enforcer

Well I end up working 6 days a week 10 and 12 hour days. I still have to get up early on saturdays, but they are more accommodating when I am late on Saturday mornings then during the week.

I think it is more of a family issue for me to play late on Fridays too......

Post subject: = )
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 9:35 pm 
hey might be late to raid going with my mom to watch her friend get a tatoo (i drawed it) so i might need some help getting to GF but i dont know send a tell or something when i get on i hope im not late i dont like being late like the bunny in alcie and wunderland i want to be the mad hatter or the cat the cat is cool

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 4:00 am 
Enforcer

No no no Goldee... it's I DREW it not I drawed it. (hehehe it's the duty of the older generations to instruct and correct the younger.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 7:15 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Looks like great support for this raid, unfortunately I won't be able to make it after all :( Palan will also be busy and I don't think Perisai is gonna be there .. please see the "Cancel Grimling" post under 31 - 40 hunts.

Sorry, guys. We can perhaps try another time or someone else can step up to lead the charge.