[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Back at it

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 11:55 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Back at it
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:55 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Watch the whole thing...some of it is disturbing. But its important for people to know what really happened.

http://www.ordinarywords.com/g20exposed/

Post subject: Re: Back at it
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:43 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Wow not one post. Good stuff. Here is another one, if you dont really have time to watch all of it, scroll to about 4 minutes in and watch from there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa41o0Tg ... re=related

What you hear might be shocking, then again, it might not.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:40 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

Magelo: 0
How about a teaser as to what it is, so I can decide whether
or not to click? :)

Dralia, 36th Erudite Enchantress

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:56 am 

I get mad every time I see that fellow...

(I been away for a few days)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:46 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

The first link is about the police abuse that happened at the G20 summit in Toronto. The second one is a movie called Invisible Empire.....I don't even know how to give a little bit on that....its just insane. Who do you get mad at seeing, Lively?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:14 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOX3QUvF ... re=related

Things arn't made up. These are facts. How can people not realize the bigger picture based on the facts at hand.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:28 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

Dralia, 36th Erudite Enchantress

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:12 pm 

Our 'historic' president

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:00 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU

Just watched it. Tons of interesting information.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:52 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:48 am 
Elder

Get him without the teleprompter and see how eloquent he is. ummm ummm ummm

Grandmaster all trade skills (300)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:45 pm 

I know I let it hang there a few days, but just what does that 'puppet' mean?

Are we to give the executive branch a pass on destructive agendas while dismissing the great feats of policy (fill in the personalities/policies for yourself)?

The fact is that no president at any time has ever had his 'strings pulled' by anyone else.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:01 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Ummm I am not an American, so you might forgive me a little here. But from a perspective that is outside America. It is quite obvious that his strings are pulled, by bankers. A very clear indication of that is the fact that the bailout from last March was voted down, yet he went behind closed doors with someone from Goldman Sachs, I can get a name if you want, he was appointed to a position in the government as well. They struck a deal and how much money was given to banks? who then gave their execs how much in bonus's while the people who had invested got how much?

I realize that he has no say over what happened with the money once it was handed out. But the fact that he went against the general population of the US and did the deal anyway. To me that means there was something else going on. <to add to this, the guy that was dealing with the money that was handed out, flat out refused to say who got what>.

When I say puppet. I mean that he dances to the tune of someone else (or a collective someone else's), he is merely there to appease the mass's with nice speeches, that is all. He is a front man. You are fully entitled to disagree, I am only stating my point of view.

To be honest there is no difference between your president and our prime minister. Its the same shit, in a different bag.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:07 pm 
Guild Leader

I disagree somewhat and on the issue of why the bell outs...Our government now owns the BANKS...no National Banks even exist as for as I know and the big car industries the same...in my opinion it is all about BIG Government...like a snow ball headed for hell.... jmo

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:00 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan