[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Hardware issues to the extreme...

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 1:12 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:25 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Magelo: 0
umm.. wel..... uh lets just say water plus electronics = very bad day......

had a pipe rupture in me house and it started to rain indoors.... rite over top of my computer :(

So sry about not bein around lately but tryin to rebuild... fortunately home owners insurance covered all damage plus some so i should be up and running after another week or so with a slightly better system...... Provided all the pieces and parts show when the delivery guy says they should be here

Kandar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:33 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
Ugh :( Very sorry to hear that, Kandar.

We've been missing you in game and wondering where you were.

Hope you get up and running quickly!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:28 am 
Officer

Hope you didn't lose any important info.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:16 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Unless you consider every goam i own was on that one computer... then yeah i lost a few things important.....

It was just my Gaming machine all important items are on my laptop... thankfully!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:17 pm 

Glad it was just the gaming system! Games are only software and can be reinstalled.

/pat for the loss
/cheer for the Incoming new system!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:42 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

might take a little longer than anticipated..... i left my OS install disks in NY at my parents place :( ...... However it does give me a reason to go visit them agin and get away from everything for a while :grin:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:36 am 
Officer

D'oh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:48 pm 

Pssh! Behold the powa of da interwebs!

Simply go to http://www.escapetonorrath.com/ and download the trial. You can patch everything from there.

Or you can get the Station Launcher ( http://launcher.station.sony.com/ ) and directly download the whole shebang.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:09 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

ummm.. last time i checked OS stood for Operating system......

Wut does it stand for for you Tan?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:31 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
I hope you can return soon, Kandar. We miss having someone to taunt with our shiny items!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:37 pm 

It got skipped ... but it's still good info for quick EQ installs!

Grab a linux distro somewhere?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:58 pm 
Officer

dont worry kandar i dont have many new shinies myself but ive been helping guildies to get new shinies

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:15 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Shinnies.. where the shinnies... I don't see the shinnies