[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - petition answer

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 1:14 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: petition answer
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:14 pm 
Officer

Magelo: 0
while doing my beastlord epic i ran into a problem with not having my claws returned to me so with a little advice (thanks mac) i petitioned please read from the bottom up, the first GM that answered made me laugh

epic turn in ate

Discussion Thread
Response (GM Kontah) 05/28/2009 04:54 AM
Greetings Rombuk,

This is GM Kontah responding to your petition.

I am sorry to hear that you turned in items for your Epic 1.0 quest and the NPC ate them. After reviewing our records I verified that you did indeed turn in 2 Jagged Claws of Rending to Elder Animist Dumul. I am happy to inform you that while you were offline I went ahead and reimbursed the 2nd claw to you. You will find it in the 4th slot of the Acrylia Gilded Box in the 5th slot of your inventory.

I am sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused for you.

If you have any further issues in the future, please use the /petition command to create a new ticket and try to provide us with as much information as you can, so we can hopefully resolve your problem.

Good travels to you Rombuk!

Your friend in Norrath,

GM Kontah
Sony Online Entertainment
Customer (smoke_ya1 soe) 05/28/2009 04:20 AM
i thank you for getting the one claw from stomach but where is the other claw?!? maybe further in :) im stuck untill i get the other claw back

thank
Response (Clemencius) 05/27/2009 06:22 PM
Hail and well met, Adventurer!

This is GM Clemencius at your service. From what I understand from reading your petition, an NPC required for your epic would not return an important item, preventing you from continuing with your quest. His odd eating habits aside, I was more than happy to pump his stomach of the Jagged Claw of Rending. You will find it drying inside a Large Bag in your main inventory. While messy, it was my pleasure to help you today. In the event you need assistance with anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again by submitting a new petition. I would gladly help you again.

Thank you for making Norrath your home away from home.

Cheers!
Game Master Clemencius
EverQuest In-Game CSR
Sony Online Entertainment, L.L.C.

doing my beast epic im to the last fight , i turned the claws given to me to Dumul and got the text the box and the seal but not the claws back, ive done my epic in order can i get the claws back so i can finish please

thanks

Lord of the Plane of Fear, Cazic-Thule cannot be confused for anything but a god of evil

Post subject: Re: petition answer
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:10 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

EEEEEEWWWWWW... that a shiney i dont want anything to do with

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:10 pm 
Officer

:wink:

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:08 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
Grats on getting the claws back!

I've always had good luck with petitions and with GM assistance, and I'm glad to see you did too. Gotta love a GM with a sense of humor :)

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:06 am 
Elder

That is a first, a GM answering with a sense of humor. I have never had one answer me in that fashion when returning something.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:10 pm 
Officer

when i lost my staff and the aug i had just put in it the GM caught me online and actually had to send me a tell to slow down so he could give me my stuff LOL

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:43 am 
Friend of WoV

That's a scary happy GM. I think some kind of self-medication was involved down in San Fran, lol! Glad you got your items back.

Gealaen Gaiamancer (EQ2 Warden & Tailor)
Thaentos (EQ2 Shadowknight & Carpenter)
Acade Spiritscribe (EQ2 Mystic & Sage)
Aegad Bottlebreaker (EQ2 Conjuror & Alchemist)
Tyraen Thornheart (EQ2 Ranger & Woodworker)
Ardra (EQ2 Wizard & Jeweler)
Sanwych Shortorder (EQ2 Ranger & Provisioner)