[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - it's finally here ...

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 2:52 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: it's finally here ...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:13 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Greetings WoV!

The long awaited release of Transformers is finally here! In planning to see it today I couldn't help but think of Orionpax; which of course led me to much reminiscing about WoV. I often think of WoV and smile as I recount so many fond memories. Even though EQ is a mere virtual world, the family of WoV could not be any more real.

Anywho, I just thought I'd say hello and wish everyone the courage to follow their dreams, the journey is well worth the effort.

Thanks Orionpax, Alley & Co, Drexxell & friends, Vasilia, Rhen, and so many others that will always hold a piece of my heart.

~Dure/Matt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:42 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
Great to see your post, Dure! Wayfarers has a way of sticking with people, and I'm glad it holds true for you too. :)

Your enchanter is beginning to get out in the real world a bit more, but he's most comfortable just buffing in the guild hall.

Please stay in touch. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:18 am 
Wayfarer Herald

Magelo: 0
hure hope it is not long til I getr to send you a /Hug in game . hope everything is going well for you in RL. your toon still getsa /hug no matter who is driving him :lol:you are missed by one and all. Hugs

Nytjade if needed [ actually belongs to Nytrix ](inactive account)( Darhen (56 enight 55 Warrior
Darkrezz 5362 Cleric
Doc rhenn 74 Cleric
Rhenyt 24 monk
Rhenn66 Wizard
Fendelyn 51-warrior

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:51 am 
Elder

Good to hear from you again Dure. I hope life is treating you well.

Mal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:23 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Hiya Dur,

OP & I plan to see Transformers tonight as well.

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:34 pm 
Sky Captain / Officer

/salute Dure :)

Hoping to see Transformers soon.

Dralia, 36th Erudite Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:14 pm 
Officer

Dur, now you HAVE to come back to the boards and share your thoughts on it with us! It's great to see your post!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:32 pm 
Officer

Hi :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:19 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

as for a little background; I'm 38 and certainly remember Transformers from when I was a kid but wouldn't call myself an expert by any means.

Transformers is over the top action with unbelievable synergy of computer generated images and traditional filming. It has some great laughs as well as some predictable cliches that were done well enough to get a chuckle rather than an eye roll. A definite must see.

Thanks for all the well wishes. Not much chance I'll be back in game. I don't have EQ on my computer any more and don't have the discs either. In fact I haven't had internet at home for almost a year.

~Dure/Matt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:33 pm 
Guild Leader

Hi Dure :grin: just to let you know everytime Dure is logged oh for buffs I think of you and ur helpfulness to others.......U are missed :!:

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away.