[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Thought/Quote of the Day

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:02 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:29 am 
Officer

Magelo: 0
If nothing seems to be going your way choose another direction.

Me :)
I imagine someone probably came up with this but I can honestly say I thought it up myself and a quick google didn't show me anyone else.

If nothing seems to be going your way, choose another direction.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:49 pm 
Guild Leader

And who would doubt such a noble Knight as you :)

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:24 am 
Guild Leader

“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” - Winnie the Pooh

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:21 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I used to love Winnie the Pooh when I was a kid. That's a good 'un.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:08 pm 
Guild Leader

Yes it is a good one...He was pretty smart for a "Silly ol bear" :)

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:23 pm 
Guild Leader

Quote:
Until you heal the wounds of your past, you will continue to bleed into the futu...re. - Iyanla Vanzant
♥

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:54 pm 
Guild Leader

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:29 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Good one, Winde :P

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:13 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Hey now I take offense to that, I mean come on we not all like *heads whips around real fast* oh so shiny.......

uh what was i saying???

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:21 pm 
Guild Leader

/giggles @ Kandar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:12 am 
Guild Leader

No one can define happiness. You have to be unhappy to understand it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:27 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you drink stronger booze.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:10 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Amen *hiccup* to *hiccup* that!!!! *falls on floor*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:48 pm 
Guild Leader

I fear the day when the technology overlaps with our humanity. The world will only have a generation of idiots.”
Albert Einstein 8-O :lol:

just sayin <------ Winde :P

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:36 pm 
Guild Leader

You pile up enough tomorrows and you'll be left with nothing but a bunch of empty yesterdays. I don't know about you, but I'd like to make today worth remembering.
Meredith Willson, The Music Man

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next