[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - NCAA Football

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 4:21 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: NCAA Football
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:06 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

Magelo: 0
How 'bout them Buckeyes pulling off a 3 point win last week with a 55 yard field goal in the last 2 seconds of the game? At least we win without having to go into overtime like, oh, I don't know, LSU...and at least we win, unlike, oh, I don't know UM.

Not bad for losing about half our starters to graduation.

Go Bucks :)

Dralia, 36th Erudite Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:56 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

We were at that LSU/Oregon State game. Xindu is still recovering from the quadruple coronary she suffered in the 4th quarter and my ears are still ringing from the sonic boom that followed that missed extra point in overtime. I have to give them credit for finding a way to win even if they did look like crap for the first 3/4 of the game. There are major QB issues at LSU this year and provided the Auburn game is a go (which it still is at this point) we'll see what they can really do this weekend. On the pure luck scale I'd say a 55 yard FG under pressure ranks just about as high as a last minute forced overtime :twisted:

How many weeks 'til USC gets beat despite their relatively easy schedule? Watch BYU this weekend.

Gonna be a really good season I think :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:01 am 
Friend of WoV

Sorry Z...but there is little doubt who will win between LSWHOoo and Auburn!

War EAGLE...fight, fight, fight!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:11 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Magelo: 1405336
go L.S.U tigers :!:
sure how that qb work on those dam cramps

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:01 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

What's up with that anyway? I mean...are you War Eagles or are you Tigers? Maybe it's some kind of War Teagle....a hybrid flying tiger resting atop a troop transport perhaps? Or a bird with stripes and fangs carrying an M-16? :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:16 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

Here's an explanation of the problem:
http://www.college-basketball-tickets.n ... istory.htm

However, this reminds me of an old political saying that goes like this: "When you force the other guy to have to explain himself, he's already lost"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:05 am 
Friend of WoV

Thanks Drexxell....beat me to it :)

Reading that just makes my heart burst with pride!! Now as I said...

War Eagle....fight, fight, fight!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:02 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Magelo: 1405336
there only one tiger go L.S.U tigers :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:29 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

Tough break for LSU....once the Buckeys were a shoe-in to win I had to swap over and see the end of that LSU game (god bless split-screen tv's :) ). Now if only Georgia or Texas had had the decency to lose we'd be in even better shape...

Go Bucks :)

Last edited by Drexxell on Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:06 am 
Friend of WoV

Was a good matchup between LSWhooo and Auburn, but as I predicted, Auburn prevailed!!!!

Maybe next year Zman!!...NOT!

Sorry, just had to say something. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:33 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Was a great game. If you have to lose that's the way to go I suppose. I still wish someone could show me that 'personal foul' after that missed extra point at the end though. Then again, if everyone were making their extra points this would be a whole different season.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:57 pm 
Friend of WoV

Go OU Sooners Gooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: