Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:00 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Gd and the Tizzies
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 9:01 am 
Enforcer

I just feel that I need to finally sit down and put pen to parchment in an effort to thank a few of the members of that group known as the Wayfarers of Veeshan. I do not normally do this, as I am not a terribly skilled writer. I will make the attempt however as it is the duty of the elders to instruct the young as everyone can learn from shared experiences. For the past few seasons, my Mistress Tunare has pushed us all to not only ensure the safety of the wilderlands and It’s creatures, but to better ourselves and our understanding of the those creatures were are sworn to protect. As we progress in knowledge, Tunare bestows rewards upon us for knowledge achieved and powers used wisely.

I have been throughout most of the known lands, watching, hunting and learning. I had in the past been gifted with the ability to transport myself throughout the lands via the druid circles spread throughout. This has been a boon to my travels, as I surely would not have seen as much as I have without it. This definitely cut down the amount of time I required to get to where I needed to be. Recently, I have been steadily working toward the next step in my training, the ability to teleport to those circles with passengers in tow.

Last night I was drawn to a land that I had hunted in before, the Greater Divide. I have not spent large amounts of time there, due to other errands I was charge with completing but at least I was vaguely familiar with the area. I met up with a group of three barbarian hunters, Bralia, Franklyn and Vanalcar. We have all met before in different places and so it was no large task for the four of us to hunt together last night. Bralia expressed an interest in hunting Tizzies or Tizmaks as they call themselves. She said the Tizzies were waylaying honest travelers. We decided to investigate.

Sure enough, simply our presence in the area caused the Tizzies to attack us. We were still attempting to communicate with the Tizzies, but they remained steadfast in the defense of their territories. We could not get them to understand that we had no intention of destroying them or driving them form their homes. They simply would not listen to reason. After a short while, Fellocia showed up to try to help with the communication issue. She was also at a loss as to how to get them to be less aggressive. We stayed for a while because none of us was willing to admit defeat. There just had to be a way to reach these sad, sad creatures. Alas, I guess it just wasn’t meant to be. There was no end to the belligerence and the fighting.

I guess it was when I had come to the conclusion that you cannot help someone who is unwilling to help themselves, that Tunare deemed I had grown enough in her eyes to be granted the privilege of being able to shepherd others from druid ring to druid ring. I will use this power to the best of my abilities. Thanks again my friends. I know I could not have gotten there without you.

Nealyn Prae -Druid of 29 Seasons- -Tunare Be Praised-