Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:24 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hunting in Dalnir
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:50 am 
Enforcer

I thought I would pass this along for our friends in the WoV. First off, as I am sure you are aware, the fearsome foursome (As Thunderhart as named us) are currently hunting in The Crypt of Dalnir for an Item for our eerily creepy, death and decay loving Necro Gnome, Drexxell.

We have noticed that many, many monkish items have fallen off of the Kly that reside in that crypt. Now since none of us are monks were really have no use for it. We have been forced to let it rot deep within the bowels of that accursed place.

Should anyone desire items from there, we are extending an invitation for our fellows to pitch a tent there and come on down as we kill things. Also, if there are any of you that are feeling adventurous, you are welcome to join us.

Nealyn Prae - 43rd level Druid (Ranger Wannabe)
Calithe - 47th level bardling (Never wanted to be a ranger)
Nessah - 37th Level Ranger Mezzer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 10:19 am 
Enforcer

Well last evening was interesting to say the least. After breaking camp I decided to head over to Dalir and await the arrival of my compatriots. We have all been very flustered in this god-forsaken hole. We know the lairs of the Kly Impreccators, the problem is that they hide very well. Apparently the little buggers know where all the deep holes are to hide in and when we arrive to reave their pathetic souls from their corpses, they simply disappear, leaving no signs of their passage. I sat down to read my research notes on the Kly Impreccator, sketchy though they are, hoping to glean any information that I could from the minute amount of details I could find.

The boys were all last seen in the Plane of Knowledge running a variety of errands. We foresaw a minor problem brewing however. Drexx and Tali and I had bound our souls at the entrance to Dalnir. Poor Thunder, being the less than mystically-attuned soul that he is, was unable to follow us in that respect. We could and did frequently run our errands in between our hunts, but poor Thunder was usually stuck maintaining our camps for us while we ran off to do other mundane chores. I seemed to remember that at the end of our last hunt, Tali was getting ready to teleport Drexx and I off to the Plane of Knowledge and Thunder was standing very, very close to me. He was handing me various items to sell for him, when Tali started to port. Poor Thunder was sucked along to the moon with us when we went. So this night, as I sat in that cold and dank entrance, wishing with all my heart that Thunder was here at the camp to keep me company, that wily ranger Perisai came roaming through the woods. I mentioned to them that the lads were in PoK and they were most probably going to be coming through the book in the Overthere.

Being the helpful lass that she is, she scampered right on over there to help lead them back to join me in Dalnir. I know that her presence made Drexxell feel better, but I think they could have made it back on their own. Oh well they all made it to the camp and we headed in. The remainder of the evening was spent in one blurred event after another. Run to a room, slay the inhabitants, rest wait until the reinforcements arrive, slay them and move on. We managed to slay one Impreccator but no others bothered to come out to play. We left for camp with very distressed hearts. Maybe next time will be better.

Nealyn Prae - 43rd level Druid (Ranger Wannabe)
Calithe - 47th level bardling (Never wanted to be a ranger)
Nessah - 37th Level Ranger Mezzer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 11:36 am 
Banned

You see, the problem here is you don't have any pallys with you. If you had a pally, the mobs would be able to sense that fresh 'dinner' was nearby and you'd be able to easily find everything you ever wanted.

- Att