[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - First stop in TGIH03A Castle Mistmoore (Possibly)

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:40 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 1:40 pm 
Enforcer

Well it seems my time and effort expenditure in the field of Elven Smithing is finally starting to pay off. Talinoth was lamenting the other evening over the dearth of belts available for him on the open market. I casually mentioned how well I was progressing in the Art of Koada’dal Mithril armor. I then asked if perchance he had ever heard of the fabled Elven Chainmail? The mystical properties and lightness of the armor allow it to be worn by all manner of elves, including those following the paths of Deeper Magiks. Talinoth came to the smithy and browsed through some of my finished wares. He immediately fell in love with the armor that I was in the process of packing for shipment to one of my buyers back home in Felwithe. I informed him that yes I could indeed craft him some elven chainmail for his waist and his delicate fingers.

Unfortunately, I was all out of my Essence of Moonlight that those evil, vile cretins possess in Castle Mistmoore. He VOWED to help me attain some more and he begged for me to make them. I hate to see a grown elf beg, so I acquiesced and promised him his gloves and skirt. (Yes Tali, it’s called a skirt, not a belt). He decided to add those two items into his list for our next Great Item Hunt which was due to commence within the next few weeks.

With the volunteered help of Durezil the Master Enchanter, I hope to get all the necessary ingredients ready, so that as soon as I can acquire the Essence of Moonlight and some swirling mists from some minor elementals, I can combine all the components to make his (/snicker) skirt and gloves.

I believe Malbro, Master of Beasts mentioned he had a couple in his posession as well and that would be an excellent starting point in this endeavor.

Wish us luck in Castle Mistmoore.

Nealyn Prae - 43rd level Druid (Ranger Wannabe)
Calithe - 47th level bardling (Never wanted to be a ranger)
Nessah - 37th Level Ranger Mezzer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 5:39 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

Magelo: 0

Dralia, 36th Erudite Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 10:35 am 
Banned

A ranger to sacrifice and reanimate? I can think of at least one you could use...

:twisted:

- Att

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:02 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

/ooc For those who care to see how A.R. I really can get, here is "the plan" I wrote for TGIH03A...

http://www.kreative.net/smith/pages/dru ... heplan.txt

Drex

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:09 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
/drool

This is awesome. I thought *I* was A.R., but I obviously am a rank amateur.

My groupmates would have killed me and disposed of my body long ago, however, if I had tried this on them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:26 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

wow

70 Bard, at your service
Elder, Wayfarer of Veeshan

Also, , , Irodanise (52 Pal), Irodanes (31 Rog), Iroardanis (19 BL), Sinadori (25 SK), Dreminal (32 Dru)

Post subject: wow
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:31 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

geez that is one heck of a plan lol how long did that take to write out

"Never Give Up"

What happens if I take both the red and the blue pill at the same time?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:40 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Very impressive, please allow me to reward your effort by offering at no charge, 1-3 morning dew now in my possession, 1 golden jasper earring, and of course my services of enchanting any metals are available to anyone.

Durezil Coppahtahp 51st Enchanter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 12:22 pm 
Enforcer

Woooot thanks Durezil.

Alley, if we had killed Drexxell and left his corpse to rot, poor Thunderhart Tali and Xanda would be lost. We would have no direction in our lives. When we were discussing this, Drexx said (paraphrase coming) Ok who wants to write up the plan. We all pointed a finger directly in his direction.
Afterall, he works for the government and has WAY TOO MUCH time on his hands.

Durezil, I will try to make it on tonight and get the Mithril to you to enchant at your leisure. One stack, but we do not need it immediately. I'll get my port happy druid to get it to you perhaps... we'll see.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 12:45 pm 
Friend of WoV

I need to look thru the assortment of spells I have obtained thru the ages and see if I still have the turn of the unnatural.....I am thinking one of my persona's does have that one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 4:58 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

Lacries,

That's a nice offer, but note that those spells are on the "optional" part of the plan, meaning that if the mob pops in front of our faces while we're in the zone looking for REQUIRED items in TGIH03A, then we whack it, and loot and either use (rarely) or sell (more likely) the item for group profit. Otherwise, we as a group, have agreed to hunt just for the specific mob/item and not get distracted by "optional" mobs that aren't already popped and standing there waiting for us to kill them. (However, as I'm not fully sure that Xanda doesn't, in fact, need this spell, I leave it to her to work it out with you. :) )

Drex

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 2:33 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

This looks like a great adventure. Two questions, :?: when will this take place, and what levels are invited? I'm hoping Epi can join in and help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 4:37 am 
Enforcer

We play with this group every Thursday and Sunday nights, usually starting about 8pm EST. We try to get on early but by the time the 4 of us get together and get a move on it is 8pm or later. We will all be level 39 by the time we start this and we would in general like to keep additional members around that level.

Any and all Wayfs are welcome to join us, but this is not an official RAID of any type. We are looking for specific items for our individual characters (per the plan). Anyone who joins us is more them welcome to a share of other loot with the exception of the specified items.

I do not want to sound like a dictator, but because of the nature of THE PLAN (hehehe that sounds so ummmmm....AR) anyone who does join us would have to be flexible so that we can accomplish our goals. We will try to keep everyone apprised of our progress so people who are interested in joining us know where we will be heading next.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 8:24 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 8:51 am 
Enforcer