[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Plane of Sky or Plane of Air or whatever you call it.

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:54 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 7:17 am 
Friend of WoV

It was a wonderfull Sunday afternoon (GMT), when we all gathered in Plane of Knowledge for our trip to the Plane of Sky. When everyone was ready one group was sent to the plane to check if not one of those many Japanese Guilds is camping it. Nobody was up there, so the others ported to the plane. The Wizard who ported the first group jumped of the Isle and you heard a loud AAAAAAAA...... and then a splash. He survived the fall and ported to PoK to pick up the last group. When everyone was in the Plane the buffing started. Thanks to the abilities to cast a buff on everyone near the caster the buffing was done really fast. And we started to clear the first isle. Unfortunatly the Bard was playing his Travel Song and someone in that group forgot to stop, so he fell of the plane. Oh well we said, one less but still 23 to move further.

After everyone left had his key, we went to the 2nd Isle to kill there all the Mobs. After a few minutes all mobs where dead, but they didnt drop enough Keys for the next Isle. So the only person without Key Piece was killed and ressed. Then his Corpse was summoned onto the 3rd Isle and he was ressed again. Because one of our Druids went LD and wasnt able to Trade in the Key-Item I stayed and waited and waited and.....

While I was waiting the others started to clear the next Isle. After all the lesser mobs where killed, I joined them. Because we where still missing some Keys, it was decided to pull the Meteors. 1st pull we lost our puller. It gave a Tidal Wave when the Troll dropped into the ocean near East Freeport. Lucky Freeport that it only was a Troll. It would have been destroyed when it would have been a Ogre. After killing 2 Meteors and loosing all Tanks but one, someone said that they dont drop Key-Pieces. We didnt had any Necro or Shadowknight, but I had a Stone with 1 charge "Summon Corpse", so it was desided that we will pick up a few in Tox and port them to the Plane. While they went to Tox we killed the Island Boss and traded in the Keypieces to get to the 4th Isle. Lucky for me a Necro who had camped on the 3rd Isle joined us with his friends and we all went up. (I still have the Charge on the Item)

On the 4th Isle we killed one of our Wizards. He then went to Tox and picked up the others. Back in the Plane the Wizard was ressed, while the others attacked the Keymaster on Isle 1. One of our Clerics who camped on the Isle 1 then ressed them, and the Necro summoned the Corpses and the dead got ressed agian. During that time the Druid left alone on Isle 2 finally came back. Because he was all alone he then jumped down and was ported up again with a reinforcement group. Again a few minutes passed killing, ressing, summoning and ressing. But finally we where ready to clear this Isle.

We killed one Mob, then 2 new spawned. after killing one, another one spawned. So we had to kill 5 Mobs from every Mob pulled. After we killed all Mobs the Cleric who was left on Isle 1 then went to the Quest Room and triggered the Paladin Epic Mob and one of our Paladins then got another Part from his Epic. Then we waited for the Island Boss to Spawn. While we waited, it was desided that one of the Wizards with Manaburn should cast it on the Boss and gets the Deathtouch, then all other will charge and kill the Boss. Unfortunatelly the Boss saw the Wizard and deathtouched (only 19200dmg :P) him before he was able to use the Manaburn. All charged and the Boss was killed after he also deathtouched the Main Tank. Unfortunately he didnt drop the Necro Epic piece. While the Necro and his friends then logged, we moved to the 5th Isle.

On the 5th Isle our puller then tried to split the Mobs, but unfortunatelly he was not able to do it. So we desided to let the Tank pull, and mesmerize all adds. First 3 where incomming, but then all came. After I healed the Main Tank, all the unmessed Mobs attcked me. But as a Archon I had enought Hitpoints to survive. They casted and casted and casted on me, but I resisted almost all there spells. After some fighting we had killed them all.
Then it was time to pull the Island Lord. A druid was sent in with a Paladin. The Druid was dead in less than a Second thru the Deathtouch and the Paladin pulled the Lord. After loosing 2 otheres thru Deathtouch the Lord was killed and one of our Warriors looted his Epic piece. Then someone stayed near the Key-Trade in NPC and started to Hail him, so he would not depop. While we went and killed the Lord over and over again. Finally after around 2 hours we had 3 Warrior Epic Pices and everyone jumped of the Island. But before I zoned to East Freeport I was ported back to the first Isle, because I was sitting on my Horse and had the Graphic turned on.

After everyone was in Freeport I then ported to Plane of Knowledge to camp for the night while some others went to Plane of Fear to finish the Paladin Epic.

It was a really interesting Trip, and we learned alot.
1st: DONT use Bard speed on small Islands
2nd: Dont kill the Meteors if you need Key-Pieces. They dont drop them.
3rd: Manaburn on a Mob with Death Touch is only usable if he dont aggro you as soon as he sees you.
4th: Crypt Conjourers Stone from Chardok is usefull if you dont have a Necro or Shadowknight. (need small coffin also)
5th: If you duel someone as a Wizard and die, you dont have mana, so you should have the AA-Skill Harvest of Druzzil.
6th: Read the Board more often so you dont miss that there is a Channel for the Guildmeeting.

Foerster the Druid
Craakk the Beastlord

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 10:12 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

70 Bard, at your service
Elder, Wayfarer of Veeshan

Also, , , Irodanise (52 Pal), Irodanes (31 Rog), Iroardanis (19 BL), Sinadori (25 SK), Dreminal (32 Dru)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 3:34 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Can you tell us how you get the Spirok Lord to keep respawning? On our last trip to PoA we made it one island short of that one.

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 2:02 am 
Friend of WoV

All I know was that we hailed Sirran the Lunatic so he did not depop.

Foerster the Druid
Craakk the Beastlord