[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Ferubi, Forgotten Temple of Telosia - postponed

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:00 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:33 pm 
Friend of WoV

When: Friday Nov 10th
Where: Meet in Guild Hall
Time: 5PM PST (7PM CST)

Nytjade is on step 5 of her Epic 1.5 I would like to see if we can get enough interest to hit Ferubi, Forgotten Temple of Telosia to get the four map pieces I need. I need the following:

* Ripped Quarter of a Map - Riwwi/Barindu Entrances
* Shredded Quarter of a Map - Smith Rondo Area
* Tattered Quarter of a Map - Riwwi/Barindu Entrance
* Torn Quarter of a Map - Votal Event Area

~~ Nytassasinz ..LVL 19 Drakkin Rogue ~~

Last edited by Jade on Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:31 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Location: You dont wanna know...for that matter...I dont wanna know...
Magelo: 0
sounds like fun ill go

Heligast Dragonkin 77 Necromancer
Magnamund Summersword 56 Enchanter
Illuvian 26 Ranger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:09 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Windweyen - level 24 Ranger
Musickiller - level 20 Bard
Mordemonk - level 29 Monk
Mordewiz - level 18 Wizard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:26 pm 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:25 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:33 am Post subject: Ferubi, Forgotten Temple of Telosia
Event: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:00 am

thats what Mord sees and i agree that it is quite early. Is there a specific time you have in mind Nyt? or do you REALLY intend on 1am? lol

Illuvian 26 Ranger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:53 pm 
Friend of WoV

I am sorry I forgot to put the time bad me. It is 5PM PST (7CST)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:29 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

hey dont feel bad...ive done it too.....i made an event when i first came here set for the year 2016.... :lol:

Illuvian 26 Ranger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:57 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

You can count me in Nyt, but I think this is the same time that Dorann has for his Friday night adventures. I am sure he would be willing to make this, one of his target zones.

Windweyen - level 24 Ranger
Musickiller - level 20 Bard
Mordemonk - level 29 Monk
Mordewiz - level 18 Wizard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:47 am 
Epic 1.0 Coordinator

Sorry Nyt, I will be travelling on Friday as soon as I get off work. I need a drop in Ferubi also so maybe we can double-dip and go back if you don't get all 4 of your pieces on Friday!

Good luck!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:24 am 
Officer

I believe this may take most of the evening so I'll not schedule the Friday night hunt that way there's no conflict on the schedule for the event Nyt is running. I've been on a map gathering "raid" once before and I believe you will most likely have extras of each piece drop so you might invite some other clerics that could use them. Zone is 63 - 70 recomended levels to hunt there and you can single group this if need be. If I remember this zone correctly the mobs respawn very fast and there's not a whole lot of "safe" places to stop and med. Of course more people means faster kills. Faster kills means more chances for the map pieces to drop but depending on luck you may get them all or not in one hunt.

Here's hoping for good luck. :grin:

If nothing seems to be going your way, choose another direction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:08 pm 
Friend of WoV

I got to reschedule this, as I just found out today, I have to leave for some tests on my knee at 6 cos I have to have surgery on it. I have asked Dorann if he would set something up for Friday night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:22 am 
Officer

I think Heezie was also wanting to hit Fear for a 1.0 fight so I'll hold off on scheduling anything in case he still wants to hit Fear that night.

If nothing seems to be going your way, choose another direction.