[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - INFECTION!! .. An OlBiTtY Co. Experience

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 2:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:57 pm 
Friend of WoV

"SUCCESS isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire"
-Arnold Glasgow
'What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
-Dr Robert Schuller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:13 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

President of the Allegretta Fan Club

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:21 am 
Friend of WoV

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:11 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:59 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

"I may not know the way but if you follow me, together we will find it." ~me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:50 am 
Friend of WoV

"SUCCESS isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire"
-Arnold Glasgow
'What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
-Dr Robert Schuller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:17 am 
Friend of WoV

Last Xana was my fault. shoulda realized I was outta range before we started. Won't make that mistake again. Will take your advice, Vae, for the next time.

Post subject: Robo Dragon
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:58 am 
Friend of WoV

Xanamech is magic slowable once you get Tash, HoS and Malos on him, shaman can usually belly slow him with turgurs, I've seen people use grummus first and then go to turgurs, whichever way you go you'll want to get him slowed as soon as you can. Most tanks furious first and then go defensive and your cleric can divine arbitrate the first heal for no agro, that should give you a good 15-18 seconds and chances are good you'll have him slowed by then. The snare ae is unresistable, the 800dd and the 300dd/1.0sec stun are resistable, they check magic and fire resists. If I remember right the the stun is either frontal or is a targeted ae, we always kept the healers behind him with the tank in front and they were usually out of range of the stun. I've always seen people fast heal to start on him, then CH later after he's slowed, it allowed alot of smaller heals divided up between the healers and helps with healer agro. Unslowed his dps is pretty high, if a big 5 or 6k heal lands within the first 10 seconds most tanks won't have enough agro built up to keep that cleric from getting killed. Try and get your knights and other warriors to shoot an arrow at him as soon as he pops for the rampage list and good luck with him.

Friends don't let Friends do Luclin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:07 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

i may be running a little late at most about 15 minutes. . my shcedule has unfortuantely been changed for the day at last minute notice..

i ask that you please meet at the windmill .. channel will be Infection.. once there is enough feel free to move into the factory for a bit and i will join you there ..

note~ im very excited about our raid this even xanamech needs to go down tonight .. im asking smoosher to assist me with awarding loot seeing as this co guild event and i want it to be as fair as possible =P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:48 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

here is a list of known xanamech loot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:58 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Well it's 7 est and I'm just leaving work :(
Doubt I'll make it on in time for the raid, it's 35 min just to drive. GL all!

"I may not know the way but if you follow me, together we will find it." ~me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:30 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

i would like to thank everyone for joining this raid.. i feel even though we didnt get xanamech down it was in fact a success for multiple reasons ..

1) this is the first time our guilds have really raided together for a planar mob

2) we wiped on that greased thingy and we got back so fast we were able to get everyone in and going with the gnome rezzed to conintue our trek
(this was fantastic)

3) citro died ..

4) we got xanamech down to 36 as pre the last reported hp by durezil

i think we shoul dhave some strategy discussion to help further our tactics to killing this thing .. i want to propose a friday night come back seeing as vae will be off and im hopefully nyt dunken and sydi will be available to do this ,,

i will post this on the cdd guilds site as well so they can return

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:52 pm 
Friend of WoV

I would be more than happy to do this again Friday. I think Vasilia, Billette, Gedare, and I have gotten the *bugs* outta our system and will have the rotation down for the next fight. One thing is for certian...Xana WILL die!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:57 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I had a great time tonight! I'm ready to try again Friday night. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:58 pm 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
/echoes Vas.

Good job, Myth.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next