[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - BoT Towers - Cancelled

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:53 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: BoT Towers - Cancelled
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:08 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

WHEN: Wednesday, September 29, 8:00 pm, EST

WHERE: BoT Tower Raid; will depend on target being up. I'll need the assistance of a tracker for this.

WHY: Higher level of difficulty, Something new, Nice Loot

NOTES: I'll double check but I think only one person in raid needs to have tower key. I'm certain it's only one per group needed and we should have enough people keyed either way. These are heavy hitters with generally nasty AE, come prepared with proper resist gear.

PLAN B: If no tower lords are up we can go hit Xanamech again instead.

"I may not know the way but if you follow me, together we will find it." ~me

Last edited by Durezil Coppahtahp on Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:15 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

bearing my schedule i shold be available to do this .. i have a tower key and yes each group must have one person with a key .. i may not be able to stay late but i should be there at the 8 o clock time for atleast two hours depending on how tired i am

President of the Allegretta Fan Club

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:20 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Zbik has a key

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:24 am 
Friend of WoV

hmmm...would LOVE to go on this...however, Vae's services have been promised to Custodi Del Drago for their Raid on the Overking of Chardok at 8:30pm Wednesday :(

"SUCCESS isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire"
-Arnold Glasgow
'What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
-Dr Robert Schuller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:30 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
I would love to come to this with one caveat: I will need to leave by 9:00 pm central, so let me know if that will cause any problem at all. If it will, I'll just skip this one and wait for a weekend! :)

Post subject: Re: BoT Towers
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:43 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Last edited by Mytheria on Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:48 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:58 am 
Friend of WoV

"SUCCESS isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire"
-Arnold Glasgow
-Dr Robert Schuller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:20 am 
Friend of WoV

-Arnold Glasgow
-Dr Robert Schuller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:22 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:32 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

heres a list of the named mobs in the towers and their drops

(he procs a ae stun spin that drives many raids insane)

(note there is a tower version harder than the one on this link)

* disclaimer there may be others im unaware of

Last edited by Mytheria on Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:32 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Sorry if I interupted your plans in Chardok. I didn't mean for Vae to change his commitment. If you'd like to request WoV assistance start a thread I'd be happy to tag along in Chardok sometime if I'm available. Every cleric should have their clicky.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:43 am 
Friend of WoV

You need one tower key per group .. you might want to start with that question -- who besides Zbik has a key to a tower.

<option>78 past 1750 :)
<option>272 from 2100
<option>Jewelry:300+Trophy
<option>Tailoring:259+Geerlok
<option>Pottery:256+Geerlok
<option>Smithing:256+15%
<option>Fletching:254+Geerlok
<option>Baking:252+Geerlok
<option>Brewing:251+Geerlok
<option>Research:202+Geerlok
<option>Alcohol Tolerance:200
<option>Fishing:182
</select>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:47 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

llafer to my knowledge the ones with a key are myself vae zbik and dure bordo (not sure though) .. there may be others as well and i think seef might have a key too have to check his inventory

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:49 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Vae and I both have our Tower Key also. Pretty sure there are a lot more with the key. It won't be a problem to get us all it. :)