[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Tactics a.k.a Drunder, Fortress of Zek

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 11:52 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 8:54 pm 
Friend of WoV

Thanks all for responding, please pass the word around to those 60+ out there that DON'T like to post too much and convince them to come check this out. Those that already have a piece or two from the Daiku's SHOULD bet them id'd and try and get some groups together and get to POS to see if you can get the others. I am off wds and thurs and will be looking to do this one if not both nights. I would like to see Mal and Tan, if possible, there, since they already have some pieces. IF we do this, and I think there is enough interest, with Mal, Tan and one other person looting pieces, that can falg 18 people that are NOT flagged. The only restriction I know of is you need to be on at least indifferent action with Askr the Lost and I think level 55 in order to get into Plane of Storms.

I really cannot wait until I change shifts...wanna get some things going and is hard to do on eve shift :(

"SUCCESS isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire"
-Arnold Glasgow
'What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
-Dr Robert Schuller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 9:02 pm 
Elder

Magelo: 0
I have one piece from a diaku raider and I am willing to help.

Mal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 9:14 pm 
Friend of WoV

Take note that this is not a flag it is a key and does not cound towards Planar Progression. You much kill the Mechanical Behemoth in POI for the actual Planar Progression flag.

Footprints on the sands of time are not made by sitting down. -Unknown

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:20 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

some added incentive ,in plane of tactics at lvl 63 or 64, i was getten 3% AA exp per kill as best i can recall :wink:

Snowdark lvl 90 Dark Elf SK / 103 park circle , Elm woods

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:31 pm 

Turned in all 4 Diaku medallions tonight.
One full group flagged for tactics.

Tanliel, Freez, Darcasterr, Ronthinn, Zbix, Xindu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:25 am 
Friend of WoV

Gratz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 6:25 am 
Wayfarer Herald

Vae, Darcasterr would be interested in helping. The only problem is that I will not be available (other than Sat evening Sunday) normally. I will be available from about noon April 17 - April 23 :monkey: (off work).

Nytjade if needed [ actually belongs to Nytrix ](inactive account)( Darhen (56 enight 55 Warrior
Darkrezz 5362 Cleric
Doc rhenn 74 Cleric
Rhenyt 24 monk
Rhenn66 Wizard
Fendelyn 51-warrior

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:36 pm 
Friend of WoV

Sweet :) and Grats!! to all the new peeps that are keyed for Tactics :)

Have been thinking about Friday night and been talking to a few people about PoS. May have to hold off on PoS until I amon a better schedule. I will make the final determination on Friday, but if I DO put off PoS, then I think I may just see if everyone wants to go to Tactics instead :)

"SUCCESS isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire"
-Arnold Glasgow
-Dr Robert Schuller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:37 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

hey guys,

Long time no see aye? Well there are a few named in tactics that are one group doable , most drop a nice ornate item too, if you want to send me a tell somtime i will try to come show you guys around, the guy v wants is past the pig pen at the end of a hall/cave he procs a hp/snare ae its is not too bad, also before you engage make sure you have cleared all the mobs around and in the pen you will have 3 piggs to kite , they pop when he is engaged , best to have a druid be oor of his ae and run up with ae snare and grab them , kite them till he is killed hits for like 800 if i remeber not very hard for the loot, you guys can do it but might take a few tries and i would suggest mabe 2 groups for your first time. like i said st to me and i can try to come but i might be in a raid . honestly i have little non raid time but there is some. btw do not be starngers give me a tell somtime

buhhh bye
messek 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 6:01 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Snowdark lvl 90 Dark Elf SK / 103 park circle , Elm woods

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 4:17 pm 
Friend of WoV

-Arnold Glasgow
-Dr Robert Schuller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 12:46 am 
Friend of WoV

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 12:57 am