[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Flag time

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Flag time
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 6:33 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Let's get this going. Kahmon and I recently joined a group and did quest. It seems like something we can handle, but we have to be disciplined about it. We're going to need a minimum of 3 mezzers for this, one of which will have the sole job of babysitting Thelin (a bard could do this as well I'm sure). Basically the mobs come in waves of increasing numbers until you fight the Construct of Nightmares at the end (good loot potential on this guy).

Soooooo....Thursday night at 8pm est (can move to 9 if it helps you west coasters) let's meet at the entrance to PoN. I posted this under 60+, but 55+ would probably be ok. This is for access to Plane of Nightmare B, Terris Thule's lair.

Alternatively, if we don't get the force we need to give this a good attempt we will head to Ssra to work on keys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:35 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Can't quite say count on me yet, but I'm definitely interested. I'll do my best to get some time online Thursday evening.

"I may not know the way but if you follow me, together we will find it." ~me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:49 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
I would love to attend, but it looks doubtful right now. I'll be with y'all in spirit!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:07 am 

Magelo: 0
Hmm, I'll not be 55 or higher by Thursday, but I'll get on and see what the atmosphere is like anyway. I'm very eager to get some of these flags done for our folks. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 9:02 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Post subject: YAY
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 10:09 am 
Friend of WoV

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 10:12 am 
Elder

Magelo: 0

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 10:18 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I hopefully we be pluggin in sometime this week however Do to the time of the year it is, work is very busy. I am anticapating a weekend return so if I make it or not a weekend flaging party might be a nice return :P

"Never Give Up"

What happens if I take both the red and the blue pill at the same time?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 10:30 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

In the interest of our west coasters and Blakey not wrapping his car around a pole trying to get home, let's move it to 9 est..hehe. I really want to make it accessible to as many as possibe as we'll need all the help we can get.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 10:35 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I'll be there :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:49 pm 
Friend of WoV

I'd love to go with Arryy If i may come along ? Plz let me know

Arryy 59h Shm
Eraia 59th Mage
*Luclin Triads *

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:55 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

I'd like to be available for this, but 6pm PST is when I am supposed to be off work, but actually leaving at that time is......unlikely.

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:26 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:00 pm 
Friend of WoV

And the boss mob has 80khps :twisted:

Post subject: