[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Mondays raid

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mondays raid
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:57 pm 
Friend of WoV

Raid to ToV (HoT), SSRA, or Collecting keys for VP (long quested work)

Date: Monday

Time: 6:30 pm CST

What to bring: resist gear. If ToV is open. Patience and a good attitude...(I being the worst case) :)

Would like input for thursday raid :) please PM me with ideas

Xabthik 40 monk
Slayinsongs 22 bard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 4:29 am 
Friend of WoV

Not sure how this will be received, but if HoT is occupied, heading to Kael may be an alternative. It would allow those interested in HoT to do faction work for the Skyshrine armor and it could also yield thurg armors for MQing to younger members, or filling in the spots not yet covered by Skyshrine armors.

Additionally, becoming familiar with the layout of Kael could allow people to gather for possible future vindi raids quickly and efficently, by not only learning the route, but learning the spawn locations of the see-invis mobs which guard the entrance to the arena area.

Finally, if HoT armor is the current focus of the upper end raiders, keep in mind that the armor drops are only part of the quests. A good place to farm for quest gems is Velks in the great divide. The village is almost always open, and in addition to armor gem drops, there is crystal chitin armor, crystal spider eyes, silver chitin handwraps, as well as parts for making Thurgadin gate potions (very handy for our non-gate casting members).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 4:37 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Either HoT or SSRA are both fine with me :grin:
Sounds like another fun night in the making !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 5:54 am 
Friend of WoV

HoT or SSRA! (Come on Mystic!)

Post subject: Ssra maps
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 11:16 am 
Friend of WoV

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 1:13 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:36 pm 
Friend of WoV

Last edited by Cymoryl on Mon Aug 11, 2003 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:54 pm 
Friend of WoV

While I don't think it's likely, Miragul in Everfrost for the paladin epic.

7 day spawn though, figure he must have been up, and killed, when the servers came back up last week... would put him popping Wednesday or Thursday. Might get a shot at him, then on to bigger and better things.

Epic Lord Protector of Marr
Knight of Truth
Steel Warrior
Ranger of Seru

Slightly Waterlogged Wizard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 6:54 am 
Friend of WoV

What a great time last night. Thank you all for coming. We had 13 people show up and walked through a new zone (to us) SSRA first and second floor like we owned the place. We were at the tube to go to third floor when the call came across the guild box that VSR was up. So that being the case we took a quick count and 7 of us went to help laldaas and rhute kill VSR. He died in a terrible amount of pain and misery as WoV tore into him.

SSRA was great and I hope to see more people come along next time:)

Xabthik 40 monk
Slayinsongs 22 bard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 11:33 am 
I remember Ssra from my second ever WoV raid (first being an old favorite, Kael).

At that time, I was level 48. And still *very* green when it comes to raiding. But with a little constructive feedback from Shogi and others, I went along on that raid. We never made it past the entrance, and I believe there were about twenty-four of us there.

So, here we are, decidely more grown up than before, and we waltz around the scaley temple as though we owned it! And fewer in numbers, as Sal mentioned.

I'll reiterate my point about Chardok again *cough*. We need to get clickers.

Aside from that, the showing Ssra leads me to believe that more raid targets like Ssra, Veeshan's Peak, Velketor, HoT, Vindicator/AoW are within our grasp.

And, as Sal also said, I hope more people will join us for these fantastic battles in far-off lands!!

Finally, true to our creedo as WOV, the call went out for assistence on VSR. Within 30 minutes, start to finish, he was vanquished!!

I'm looking for the next thread re: Thursday's Birthday Raid....

As for tonight? I'm LFG and xp all day; I need AM1 and lvl 62.

Ox

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 11:50 am 
Friend of WoV

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 1:52 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 6:13 pm 
Friend of WoV

Ummm ok who hacked durezils account:)....SSRA is pretty much 50+, Just watch your agro if your lower level...or any level really. TOV because of the AOE's is 55+ with resists in MR CR and FR over 100 unbuffed.

Xabthik 40 monk
Slayinsongs 22 bard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 11:15 am 
Watching your agro at *any* level is a ranger's true skill...

Or just about any DD caster's skill also.

I mean to imply that, for Ssra at least, lower levels than 55 are welcome. ToV does and should have more strict level requirements, due to the AE damage spells. Furthermore, future raid targets such as PoFear, PoHate, etc, are (imo) restricted by level already to 46. I'd like to see more folks attended these raids at those levels if they're willing to learn agro-management.

Ox

Post subject: YES YES
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 2:27 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

"Never Give Up"

What happens if I take both the red and the blue pill at the same time?