[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Plane of Hate

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 3:54 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Plane of Hate
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 3:11 pm 
Friend of WoV

We have been invited to PoH by the VL guild for tomorrow evening. Here is the link to their boards with their guildlines for coming. I plan to attend with Rogier in tow. Please read past the 1st post...the VL guest is below that and that is the one I am attending:

http://sanctus.breathingwater.com/forum ... .php?t=337

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 4:05 pm 
They just finalized the details for this raid at the VL Messageboard....

Hate raid 7PM central.

Can I come?: If you are 49+, yes please come, your agro radius is lessened at this level to the point that your position in the breakin room isn't VERY critical. If you are 47, 48, we can bring you up after the breakin area is fully secured (may take a while). If you are 46, please go level as you don't need to risk your gear on dong-ing into 45.

Meeting place: South Ro Wizard Spires (Low lag, High availablility, nearly eveyone's druid can port there.

Leader: Nosaj

Targets: Misc mobs that drop planar armor, specifically Cleric armor. Possible bosses that may drop the Shattered Emerald of Corruption.

(Note~ Cleric Armor Drops and SEoC Drops have been pre-awarded, but all else will be fair game for all raiders.)

What to do now: Read hate raid guides and print maps. Buy DoTs (at least 3) to give to a cleric.

What to do Friday: Make your way to South ro Wizard pyramid at 6:30. It is strongly recommended that you camp in SRo on thursday night before you go to bed.

The Best Laid Plan: At 7:30pm central time, the breakin group will port up to Hate and start to get control of the room. From there we'll play it very much by ear. If the breakin goes well, then we'll call for the second group soon after we spawn.

If there is another wizard around that we can recruit to the raid, then the second group can port with the first and help with breakin.

Once breakin room is under something resembling control, we'll call for the rest of the raid.

Everyone bring at least 3 Peridots, whether you use symbols or not, and give them to a cleric. Primary targets for symbols will be the Main and Secondary Tanks, Enchanters, Clerics. If the symbolizers think there will be enough peridots, then the rest of us can get em. This is at the symbolizer's sole discretion.

NOTE ~ Thursday is a Patch Day, and perhaps a certain God will be in place tommorow. If the numbers are ample, a Strike upon Innorruk himself might be attempted.

We would love to have WoV support for this raid, and we look forward to seeing you guys Friday Evening.

Chadopro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 4:09 pm 
Officer

Magelo: 0
count me in with zayphres, only item i'm really interested in is eye of inny for necro epic. tho anything offered won't be turned down ;) .

If nothing seems to be going your way, choose another direction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 4:26 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Too early for me, but I'll be available if the need for reinforements arises.

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 11:01 pm 
Officer

Wow and here I was just thinking of planning one! Woot! Count me in! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 12:53 pm 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
Does anyone have a link to a raiding guide for Hate? I thought there was one on our forum but I can't find it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 1:03 pm 
Friend of WoV

Here are a couple of guides I refer to:

http://home.megagate.com/members/fitz/e ... index.html

http://www.drawmjil.fakta.se/oc/index2.htm

Also feel free to post any questions...several of us have been up there many times now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 1:08 pm 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
I don't know enough to ask :) I've never been there. Feel free to tell me anything you think I specifically might need to know that's not covered in the guides.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 1:12 pm 

Magelo: 0
Here's one I stumbled across. It seems to be a specific guilds tactics, and while not entirely applicable, there are some good principles in there.

http://www.faydwersbrethren.com/raidgui ... temain.htm