[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - MMM Access

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:03 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: MMM Access
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:19 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Hello WoV. I would like to say hello from all the byob members that have recently joined.

We knew when we joined that there would be nights when there would not be enough spots to "piggy back" into the MMM raids. I have talked to a couple of officers and so posting here.

How many beside the probably 10 of us need the raid access and at this point, even the Crystallos key and MMM access?

We did the Zeka note part on Monday and the Beza tonight. We are willing for the next few days to work on this and include anyone who need help get the notes.

Then we need to work on the Golem's and finish up the quest, again, if anyone needs watch for a group of us for the next few days doing this access, more than willing to include anyone who needs if you are on.

But then comes the hard part, the raids. And my real reason for this post. How many need the backflagging for the MMM raid access? All the raids leading up to it, Crankshaft, the nasty boulder throwing guy and Big Bynn (excuse spelling).

If enough of us need, we are going to work on trying to coordinate the raids to finish access up. So would love to hear from anyone who needs besides myself and some of the others I know need.

Please post if you need and are intersted in getting this, or if you are willing to help when we get to the raids we need and you don't need. I know numbers might be low with just WoV but hoping to pull in some favors to get this finished.

If any officer has an objection to this post, sorry, please let me know if I spoke out of turn.

Emmi

Post subject: Re: MMM Access
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:59 pm 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
No objection at all! It's great to see people organizing things and setting up events!

I will help as I can, and I know others will too.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:32 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Kahmon only lacks Deepscar to wrap up MMM. Just give a little notice and I'd be sure to log in for it.

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:10 pm 
Officer

Magelo: 0
willing to help out :grin:

Lord of the Plane of Fear, Cazic-Thule cannot be confused for anything but a god of evil

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:09 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

willing to lend a hand also

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:59 pm 

more then willing to help out with those i owe a lil revenge to most of those mobs... :soapbox:

Twofaced Maximstabber 72 rogue
Sloppy 82 Shaman
Scampy Shepp 78 Necromancer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:50 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

All I need now for MMM raid access is notebook from spindlecrack

Last edited by cashan on Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:25 pm 
Friend of WoV

If these events are open to non-WoVers, I'd love to help out. I have the solo key for MMM; no raid MMM or Solteris events done.

Also looking for a golem group for Crystallos, if anyone is still doing those.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:56 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:40 pm 
Friend of WoV

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:12 am 

Athaniel, I think some of our members still need the golem part. If we do those, I'll be sure to send you a tell.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:30 pm 

We do need to begin the process of making sure everyone with MMM Raid access has gotten Beyond the Barrier started and completed up through Explore Crystallos. Once we get the Oil Stained Crystals from Meldrath, that completes that quest and gives Crystallos Raid access.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:28 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I think Most of us coming over from BYOB have the task and are up to, explore crystalos. So if we can knock out the explore portion we will be rdy for the oil stained crystals. If they ever go to probies.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:36 am 
Friend of WoV

Banewrath and I started MMM access last night.

[X] Find the rest of the mysterious item 0/1 (Dragonscale Hills)
[X] Find out what the key guards 0/1 (Dragonscale Hills)
[X] Speak to Gimblefixx 0/1 (Dragonscale Hills)
[X] Speak with the Clockwork Warmarshal 0/1 (Fortress Mechanotus)
[X] Speak with Gurtrude the Spymaster and tell her "Warmashal sent you" 0/1 (Fortress Mechanotus)
[X] Locate Gurtrude's Missing Spy 0/1 (S.H.I.P. Workshop)
[X] Return to Gurtrude with the Document 0/1 (Fortress Mechanotus)
[ ] Deliver at least two more document samples from the towers 0/1 (Fortress Mechanotus)
[ ] Give the scrap metal and the clockwork seal to Gurtrude 0/1 (Fortress Mechanotus)
[ ] Speak with Clockwork Warmashal 0/1 (Fortress Mechanotus)
[Non-raid MMM access granted]
[ ] Explore Meldrath's Mansion 0/1 (Meldrath's Mansion)
[ ] Speak with Clockwork Warmarshal 0/1 (Fortress Mechanotus)
[ ] Find some information out from a powerful minotaur 0/1 (Deepscar's Den)
[ ] Find out what information Tinmizer has 0/1 (Tinmizer's Wunderwerks)
[ ] Find a decoder and combine the Log and Timetable 0/1 (Fortress Mechanotus)
[ ] Seek samples and documents that might lead you to something useful 0/1 (The Steam Factory)
[MMM Raid access granted]

We're probably going to need help on the Beza and Zeka mobs. Once I get non-raid MMM access I'll start Beyond the Barrier. I still have around a month before probation is up, but should be eligible to raid in a couple of weeks, so I wanted to get these knocked out so I can join in on the big fun.

I'm just curious if these raids will still be going in a month. I know killing Meldrath is required for Crystalos raid access, and I'm wondering if he's still being done at all. If not then should I just put the kabosh on doing this altogether and wait until we start doing SoD raids? I know when I check the guild roster on raid days it seems Crystallos is typically the target these days.

Nemesis of Quillmane and self-proclaimed master of Kedge Keep
Lease holder for the rooftops of Gyrospires Beza and Zeka

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:44 am 

I honestly don't know if we will do Meldrath again. Seems like I heard we might do it once more, but not sure. Our focus has been on Crystallos lately.

Tanliel can address this more accurately than I, since he's a member of the raid team.