[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Anguish..

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 9:30 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Anguish..
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:00 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Magelo: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:31 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

It appears that the August 8th raid will have to be postponed, until further notice.

*Moving back home, some folks don't appreciate Everquest as much as they would. While I'm under their roof at least.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:35 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
No problem, Doldrum. Just let us know when it works out for you, and we'll try to get it set up!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:16 pm 
Friend of WoV

Greetings, Wayfarers. Long time no see; hope you've all been well. Great here -- my wife and I just had our first baby! Her name is Mara, and she was born on Aug 25th. :woot: Tax deduction! (Not to mention that she is perfect.) Hehe.

So, while on paternity leave, I joined a pick-up raid on OMM, which ... didn't go so well. All the other bosses were on lockout and OMM wiped us twice before folks got peeved and logged off, so no orbs. BUT, it got me thinking I'd like to take another stab at rolling for that last piece for my 2.0.

Would any of you be interested in joining me this Saturday, Sep 5th, at 5 pm eastern for a COA raid? If too many folks will be out of town for Labor Day weekend, Saturday the 12th would work for me, too. I am open to other dates/times pending spousal approval. :grin:

I can't promise to be as good a raid leader as Doldrum, but he left good instructions, so ... 8)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:29 pm 
Elder

Congratulations on the birth :woot: :banana: :chili:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:57 pm 

Grats to you and your wife on the baby girl, Athaniel! :)

I should be able to help this Saturday. Doldrum has been offline moving to an apartment, so his Anguish raids have been postponed for now.

Let us know for sure if it's going to occur, and I'll do my best to attend.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:55 pm 
Friend of WoV

Thanks! She gets cuter every day ... :grin:

It turns out my inlaws will be here sooner than expected, so I'll have to shoot for next Saturday, the 12th. S'ok, gives me more time to marshal my forces (i.e. beg, bribe, or otherwise cajole folks into coming out.) Hope to see y'all there, if not before.

Speaking of epics, I'll try to make it for Mortey's 1.5 fight tomorrow. Always enjoyed those 1.5 mobs. Curious to see how many folks it takes to whack them these days -- got a guildy wants to start his 1.5, but there aren't many of us Ashaman around ...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:58 pm 
Officer

Grats!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:50 pm 
Friend of WoV

Ok, so I'm gonna shoot for 3pm eastern time on Saturday the 12th. If another attendee would like to be raid leader for leadership AAs more power to ya -- I don't have any. Otherwise, I'll do my best to lead the raid Doldrum-style! All are welcome to roll on orbs, including alts, though I would ask that folks (like me) who need ONLY the orb to finish their 2.0s have first crack at rolling. All other loot FFA.

I put the word out to the handful of folks in my guild, and since they aren't much into raiding, I have also invited folks from Mark of the Black Frog. Would love to see any Wayfarers who want to come. I don't know about you, but I find Anguish a lot more fun these days than when I was lvl 68. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:18 pm 

I'll put it on our calendar, Athaniel :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:27 am 
Elder

I'll have to pass on this one :( .

I'm going to be at the bike shop picking up my bike at that time.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:59 am 
Friend of WoV

No worries, Mal. Grats on new bike! What kind of bike is it?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:07 pm 
Elder

2009 Harley V-ROD, vrscaw model.

I am having Rhinehart exhaust installed and a race tune done to it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

ill do my best to be there

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:37 pm 
Friend of WoV

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next