[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Anguish..

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 4:32 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Anguish..
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:23 pm 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
Great fun today on raid. Thanks for taking us, Doldrum - and good job leading! Grats on your orb.

And how bizarre is it that I was ramp tank on Hanvar and lived through it? (and I use the word "tank" loosely)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:40 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Magelo: 0
Alley has a new job. Tanks beware! :P

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:47 pm 

I think I better keep my day job as druid.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:07 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Tentatively scheduling another Anguish run on July 11th at 4PM. This is four weeks from today.

Unable to do another in two weeks as I have finals.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:10 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Unless a large percentage of people are not able to come, it comes down to July 11th as our next run on Anguish. See you there!

***Edit: Posting this for information and guild calendar so people have a heads up***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:21 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

july 11 sounds good for me
see you all then

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:00 am 

Got it on !

This calendar of events is stickied at the top of every forum and updated at least weekly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:59 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Looking at August 8th as another date to do Anguish. This is high on the tentative scale.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:42 am 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Hopefully more people will show up. With a larger raid force you can reel in 2-3 orbs per trip instead of just 1.

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:31 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

That's what I'm hoping for too, I'd like to get more than one orb per run. I want to finish people's epics! :) Though, getting one is better than getting none.

I haven't decided it yet and I cringe on thinking about it, but I'm half way tempted to aim for 2.5s... Though with the way that loot is going for groups, its somewhat pointless.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:09 am 
Elder

I, for one, would not mind trying for the 2.5 drop.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:19 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Thanks again for the drop on Sat

Will mark Aug 8 on calander and will do my best to be there

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:17 pm 

Please realize that 2.5 augs are only on Tier 2 events of Demiplane, so you would be required to clear all of Tier 1 prior to getting to those events.
Note: Only characters level 70+ for this zone (they are automatically allowed in now)

Defeat
Demiplane Tier 1: Graniteclaw
Demiplane Tier 1: Hatchet the Torturer
Demiplane Tier 1: Redfang
Demiplane Tier 1: Wailing Sisters
Those must all be completed prior to getting 2.5 augs from the Tier 2 events:

Demiplane Tier 2: Devlin Rochester (Invocation of the Last Dawn - PAL RNG SHD BRD BST)
Demiplane Tier 2: Roley and Adrianna (Invocation of Eternity - CLR DRU SHM)
Demiplane Tier 2: The Performer (Invocation of Death's Shadow - WAR MNK ROG BER)
Demiplane Tier 2: Tris Wallow III (Invocation of Night - NEC WIZ MAG ENC)

The are also a RARE DROP from the event ... not guaranteed drops.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:08 pm 
Friend of WoV

Thanks for another great raid last Saturday, Raid Leader Doldrum and Wayfs. Also, thanks for allowing me to roll on the orb; gives me hope that, one of these times, my dice will forget that they suck ... hehe :P

Last but certainly not least, congrats again to Mortey on winning the roll!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:32 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next