[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Anguish..

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:07 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Anguish..
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:20 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Id love to attend with Fizoom, especially if the orb can be pre-looted. Just not sure if I'll be awake in 7 hours (that's at 8am here)... 8-O

ok.. it's at 5am here.. lucky I'm still awake lol

Phlea

Last edited by Phlea on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:02 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
Going to try my best to attend today, but not sure I will be able to. Best of luck on orbs!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:49 pm 

Grats to Athaniel on his orb and his 2.0!

He did a great job leading the raid (after a minor speed bump was removed). :)

It was a lot of fun! I hope to see more of Athaniel's guildies from Ashaman on the next raid.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:40 pm 
Friend of WoV

Magelo: 0
Thanks so much, Wayfarers!! I am now Planeshifter Athaniel, and I love the look & feel of that brand spankin' new Staff of Phenominal Power! . It was a pleasure raiding with you, as always.

In fact, can't wait to do it again for Fizoom's orb, and whoever else needs them. If need be, I'll stand in as Anguish coordinator until Doldrum is able to take up the mantle again. Next time no speed bumps, I promise! ;-)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:41 pm 
Officer

:banana: :woot: :chili: Grats!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:51 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Grats Athaniel. Was a blast to go back and raid Anguish again. :banana:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:16 pm 

Grats Athaniel! :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:22 am 
Elder

You don't want rangers on the raid? :P

Congrats on the new staff :!:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:32 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

congrats

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:41 pm 
Friend of WoV

Hi all. Was talking to Adega tonight, and he asked when the next Anguish raid would be since he had so much fun on the last one. As did I! Looking forward to doing it again soon.

Thought we might try to shoot for October 17th at 3 pm if enough peeps want to come out. I'll try to drag along a couple other Ashaman guildies, but no random folks from general channel who will try to take over raid! :oops:

Lemme know if you're interested. Also lemme know if you need an orb; I don't have Doldrum's list of orb-seekers. I know Fizoom still needs an orb for his alt --anyone else? :)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:39 am 

That works for me. I don't need anything from there but it's fun to go back.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:49 am 
Elder

Works for me also. I might take my ranger this time.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:12 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

just making sure of time is that eastern time or?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:44 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I'd love to go! Fizoom's getting antsy about having a 2.0 :grin:

Phlea

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:12 pm 
Friend of WoV

Sorry, yes that's 3 pm eastern time. Thanks for asking!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next