[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Sky Raid -- April 4th

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:17 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sky Raid -- April 4th
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:28 pm 
Sky Captain / Officer

Magelo: 0
What: Sky Raid, bottom to top as fast as we can, stopping for epic drops
When: April 4th, Saturday, beginning 7:00pm Eastern (ending approximately 11pm Eastern, or whenever we hit the top)
Who: Anyone levels 46+
Where: Meet in the Guild Hall

This will likely be my last sky raid in a long time, as this is getting to be old hat and the
Plane of Mischief is calling my name. If you have ANY character who just MIGHT need
a sky drop for their epic, please bring them and let's "get r done"

PLEASE post a message here if you are needing an epic fight/drop so I can make sure we get it taken care of.

A guild portrait will be taken at the top island for posterity.

Drex

Dralia, 36th Erudite Enchantress

Last edited by Drexxell on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:52 pm 
Elder

Yaaay :woot:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:10 pm 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
I'll be there!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:24 am 
Officer

Puddinghead needs to go to pegasus island and talk to the eternal spirit.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:50 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Always a fun trip. Either Talinoth or Jentrel will be there.

Puzzle - Rogue of 42 Purloined Purses

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:43 pm 

slight hijacking of thread: I like your signature, Tali :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:03 am 
Officer

wore will be there ASAP(with work and RL) i also need to speak with the spirit on pegasus ilse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:18 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

Just some FYI...

First, if you haven't, read up on PoSky here: http://mysite.verizon.net/drexxell/eq/planeofsky.html

Second, if you HAVE SKY KEYS, please BRING THEM. Let's reserve getting keys to those who don't have them (or deleted them).

Drex

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:45 am 

I would also add that if you have a key in your bank, you'll have to go back and get it. They're lore, and you can't loot another up there.

I urge everyone to come to this. It's not every day that we get an opportunity to attend a raid led by the person who wrote THE definitive guide to the zone. Drexxell's Sky Zone guide is possibly more famous than his necro 1.0 guide.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:33 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

Good reminder on the "Lore" key issue, Alley.

Plus, it's not every day that I get to bark orders at everyone and have them snap-to. If you don't come, how can I possibly fulfill my craving for ultimate power? :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:01 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I will be there on Microtank. Hopefully the sk piece drops =]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:34 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I would like to go w/ Tomara..she is working on her 1.0. Thanks!!

Cedarella-Wood Elf Druid
Sanmara - High Elf Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:12 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Jentrel definitely attending...she needs a blade of abrogation http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=354
for epic 1.0.

Thank you Allegretta for appreciating the signature. ; )

Puzzle - Rogue of 42 Purloined Purses

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:01 pm 

Great raid, Drex. Grats on overcoming all the Murphy's Law things that Sky (and that other guild) threw at us. I had a blast.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:11 pm 
Officer

Thank you Drexxell.