[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Sky Raid!

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Which dates work for you for a sky raid (pick as many as you like)
Sat, April 4, morning/afternoon 13%  13%  [ 3 ]
Sat, April 4, evening 26%  26%  [ 6 ]
Sun, April 5, afternoon 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Sat, April 11, morning/afternoon 9%  9%  [ 2 ]
Sat, April 11, evening 13%  13%  [ 3 ]
Sun, April 12, afternoon 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Sat, April 18, morning/afternoon 13%  13%  [ 3 ]
Sat, April 18, evening 13%  13%  [ 3 ]
Sun, April 19, afternoon 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 23
 Post subject: Sky Raid!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:40 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

Magelo: 0
Well, well, well...

Seems that a lot of folks in this here guild ain't never been up to that thar toppity-top island of
the Plane o' Sky....And seems my good friend Haams tells me that he's got hisself a little
pardner what needs to take a trip up to that thar plane. Let's kill two birdies with one stone.

What: A complete bottom-to-top trip through the Plane of Sky (plan 4 hours for this)
When: I don't know...in the next month, please use the poll above to help me pick the best times
Who: Everyone level 46 and above! We will NOT be skipping islands, so whether you're fully keyed,
partially keyed, deleted all your keys or have never been to Sky and wouldn't know a "Sky key" if it
was stuck on your forehead, please come! Special invitations go out to those who need a drop from
Sky for their 1.0 epics

Please use the poll above, but also post any special requests here...priority on picking the date goes to Haams,
as this was his idea, with additional priority to those folks who need a drop from Sky.

Dralia, 36th Erudite Enchantress

Post subject: Re: Sky Raid!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:22 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
Most sky raids - meh.

Sky raids led by Drex - :banana: :chili:

I picked Saturdays because Heroes doesn't raid that day, but I'll try to make it work whenever. I know we have several who need drops from there.

Drex - is there anything left to learn from Sky? Any burning questions we can help answer?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:44 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

Since Alley asks, sure...there's a few things left to learn. How and whether we do them is
not the primary mission of this raid though, so if they get in the way of accomplishing
the big tasks of "getting keyed" and "getting epic drops" they won't be done.

1) Need a monk with the "invulnerability disk" (?) to take the Cazic-Touch and see how that works
2) Gonna TRY to re-spawn the Sister of the Spire again, but honestly only if time allows...we'll
likely be 3+ hours at that point and tempers/patience will dictate my decision
3) Would love to have some data/pictures of anyone who wants to do a "fellowship campfire"
up in Sky as an end-around to the "no-COH" rule
4) I will see how my epic 1.5 pet looks in Sky

Am open for other rumors/etc to test.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:51 am 

There should be enough of our fellowship there to try the campfire thing.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:42 pm 
Elder

I didn't pick a date/time because all work for me.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:20 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

fables will be up the first 2 weekends in april??

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:09 am 

It's my understanding that Fabled mobs will run until April 16.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:58 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

Just to be clear, there are no Fableds in Sky.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:41 pm 
Elder

Sure there is.... The Fabled Drexxell :P :banana: :heifer:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:35 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

the only reason i ask was that heroes could have a raid going in time on these weekends or other fable runs

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:34 pm 
Officer

Looks like Saturday, April 4th, evening would work. Heroes doesn't raid Saturdays.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:55 pm 
Officer

Wore needs to go to sky for his 1.5and id love to go but evenings would be my only chance since i probably not be home til 730 central time