[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Naggy Raid

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 11:03 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Naggy Raid
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 7:04 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 9:23 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 9:29 am 
Elder

Magelo: 0

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 10:06 am 
Friend of WoV

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 10:14 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172

Post subject: I'm There!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 10:47 am 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 11:18 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

The "Dorf", Surphat will make every attempt of staving of the RL monster to attend this raid an help yas out. He has alterior motive in that he would like ta sum time be considered ta get the book. He still has a vain thot o getting his Epic sumtime! Mayhap he ken be 49 by then with some good xp hunting, only needs 1 yellow an 1 blue!

Sursadan Cleric of 57 Seasons
Surailadan Ench of 60 Seasons

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:11 pm 
Friend of WoV

i will be more than glad to come with Shogi to lend a hand in support of those that want to do Naggy. Shogi stayed at 52 for like 6+months waitin for others to "catch up" to help out with Naggy,so i could get my CoF, but to no avail & he had to " move on". I know the winning stradegy for defeating Naggy & if need be will stay in place while yall do the fightin in case of CR's needing to be done....shudder....otherwise i can lend yall my knowledge on how to do Naggy successfully.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 9:52 pm 
Elder

Like Lacries, if we get done with Chardok, Minadian will be happy to be there

Min

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 3:18 pm 
Any help at all advice higher lvl chars there to help clear to Naggy anything is much appreciated (our first dragon raid :P ) - Alyka

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 7:30 am 

I'll do my best to be there as well ... sounds like a fun trip.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 1:30 pm 

Would be nice if we knew who to contact or what boards this raid is being planned on ... anyone here know?

Do we have a link to the Sanctus site? or their boards?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 2:03 pm 
Enforcer

I came up with this Bardling

http://sanctus.breathingwater.com/

They have a nice looking site to hehe.. not as good as ours mind you Ahem.....

Nealyn

Nealyn Prae - 43rd level Druid (Ranger Wannabe)
Calithe - 47th level bardling (Never wanted to be a ranger)
Nessah - 37th Level Ranger Mezzer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 6:07 pm 

OKies, Thanks Nealyn.

Talked to Stubz in-game and looks like it's still on (as far as I know right now). They're gathering in the Nexus for the ports to Lavastorm, and moving in. They're also going to be trying to get a group or two together an hour or so ahead of time to go in and start working their way there? I think they might want to take some of the FGs out prior to the main groups getting there. /shrug

Anywho ... anyone who was thinking of going, let's get a nice group there and support Sanctus in this. I've not even gotten to SEE a dragon yet, hehe.

10:30pm STILL haven't gotten to see a dragon ... since they called it off. Bleh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 12:17 am 
Friend of WoV

Stubz has asked me if we might could be called on in a moments notice. What they are wanting to do is to go after Naggy when it is a sure thing rather than speculate on the random spawns time. I think we all can appreciate that and I would imagine that as long as we are not in the middle of something we could probably respond to their Naggy call. Let's see what we can do.