[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Anguish Raid

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 2:36 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Anguish Raid
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:40 am 
Officer

Magelo: 0
What: Anguish

***When: Sunday 10-05-08 @ 2:00pm Central***

Where: Meet in Guild Lobby SW
Who: Those Anguish flagged or at least level 68 for alternate access.

A full Anguish raid hitting aug droppers and all bosses up to AMV if we have the people. I will post some info links and more information later.

*Update* Below is a link to the old AR libary and some good info on each of the Anguish events. I suggest reading up on the strats and setting up appropriate audio triggers beforehand. There are a few tweaks but this is a good base.
http://allianceraiders.guildportal.com/ ... bID=502377

If nothing seems to be going your way, choose another direction.

Last edited by Dorann on Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Anguish Raid
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:19 am 
Elder

I'll be there.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:35 am 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:33 pm 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
Yay, Anguish! I'll be there :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:09 pm 
Officer

im going to do my best to come for this need to shake the rust off my armor havent raided in 3 years and never been to this zone

Lord of the Plane of Fear, Cazic-Thule cannot be confused for anything but a god of evil

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:37 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I planning on being there

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:59 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I'll be there if I can.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:03 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I will definitely come! sounds like fun.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:24 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Will try to come as well

A few minutes ago every tree was excited, bowing to the roaring storm,waving, swirling, tossing their branches in glorious enthusiasm likeworship. But though to the outer ear these trees are now silent, their songs never cease. -John Muir, naturalist, explorer, and writer (1838-1914)

E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.

¯\(º_o)/¯

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:46 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

will be there long as work no mess with shifts I will be off that day .

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:52 pm 

Magelo: 1387043
I know we have a new Anguish raid scheduled for next saturday. I'll be attending. It's been on my mind to attend more raids lately. hopefully I'll be able to squeeze a couple in this coming week. I'm still not completely aclimated to living in Mountain time.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:29 pm 
Officer

Folks sorry but due to Ike I had to reschedule a visit I was supposed to take last weekend to this weekend and they want to go to dinner saturday night. I am going to have to reschedule anguish unless there is someone out there that would like to pick up my slack. I believe that Fenhoff/Rhiodan has offered to run some DoN group and raid tasks if folks would be interested. I will reschedule.

If nothing seems to be going your way, choose another direction.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:55 pm 
Officer

As Dorann said, I'd be glad to host a DoN mission night in place of the Anguish raid if there's enough interest. If someone else has something they want to lead, please speak up. That includes Anguish if we have enough people for it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:12 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
I see this was updated but I'm not sure anyone realized it.

Is this raid still on? I'll attend if so.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:42 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I will try to go but I really doubt it. I really cant play afternoons/weekends anymore.

A few minutes ago every tree was excited, bowing to the roaring storm,waving, swirling, tossing their branches in glorious enthusiasm likeworship. But though to the outer ear these trees are now silent, their songs never cease. -John Muir, naturalist, explorer, and writer (1838-1914)

E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.

¯\(º_o)/¯