[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Access to Crystallos: Beyond the Barrier

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:57 pm 
Officer

Magelo: 0
What: Crystallos access
When: Saturday 07-19-08 @ 2:00pm Central
Where: Meet in Guild Lobby SW
Who: Those working on Crystallos key see links below

Ok so you have done the MMM key and set it and now need to do final quests to gain access to Crystallos. If you haven't done the earlier stuff PM me and I'll try to plan a second round of runs to get MMM part done. Below is link to Beyond the Barrier tasks, to complete this you will need to have completed MMM key but you can do most of it before MMM is completed.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/ques ... quest=4364

This run will be to help those who are up to this point finish golems. If I know folks need this but still need MMM key and want to work on it I'll be happy to plan to work through it again so PM me.

In a nutshell 4 NPC's you get 4 containers you put crystals from golems in so have 4 main slots open in bank or on person. We will be working through the golems in dragonscale hills.

Read up on the quests and subquests, most of the containers except MMM one can be picked up easy, golems can be respawned quickly. Have your containers and be ready to work on golems.

If nothing seems to be going your way, choose another direction.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:33 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Depending on how many people need the drops, you may need to be careful on the tactics. Once a golem spawns, there is a brief window where they will not spawn an additional one, but everyone who was part of the fight loses the ability to spawn them again.

Each golem kill drops 6 progression pieces, so here is an example: If 15 people need the drops, then 2 people who can spawn golems must wait out the fight until it's done. After the first kill, then one of those can trigger it a second time. Finally the last person triggers, and everyone gets the loot with a few extras rotting. The exact numbers that show will determine exact plans.

I'll be there with Vektor to loot, but will have Kahmon camped near by in case he is needed. Both can move around freely since neither can trigger golems. Thanks Dorann.

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:55 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:12 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

have mmm key and set it but never made it in to get the last container :cry: , can i pre loot the golem drops ?

Snowdark lvl 90 Dark Elf SK / 103 park circle , Elm woods

Last edited by Snowcap on Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:15 am 
Officer

I "believe" you can but I'll try to read up and make sure. It is a quest with updates and it I believe it updates when you spawn golem, loot crystal so I'm not 100% sure. I do believe you can do the golems for the containers you have and then go back if not.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:51 am 
Wayfarer Emeritus

The containers trigger additional tasks which allow you to spawn the golems, but those tasks are not required to get access to crystalos.

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:15 pm 
Officer

I would have loved to make this to finally finish my Crystallos key (or at least the MMM container so I can make some bank space), but I won't be on at that time. Good luck on this!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:34 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Ohhhhh I sooo want to do this, I have those 4 damn containers in my bank for months.

This time sucks for me, but I am gonna cancel the plans and attend!
Cue, Medaiin and Ripp all need the golems (well, all but 3 of them).

Woooot thanks Dor for putting this together.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:35 pm 
Officer

I have some docs, but that's about all.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:36 pm 

I'm MMM keyed, but dont have the containers. Wont be able to get the containers prior either.
But I'll be there.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:26 pm 
Friend of WoV

Be thankful those of you that have the documents already! SOE's nerf of lev in beta and zeka really makes it much more of a challenge.

Will try to be there to lend a hand on this.

Oh and Hi all :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:38 pm 
Officer

They had already nerfed it before most of us got our docs.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:44 pm 
Officer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:26 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Wow, OP will be there? 2 huge reasons now to be there.

Oh, and OP will be there.

:twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:42 am 
Officer

Who is this "Orionpax" character? :P

Hope you get to make it!