[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Berserker final 1.5

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 3:54 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Berserker final 1.5
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:32 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Brikus is ready for his final 1.5 fight in old seb. Here is the strat I got from Goberserker.com with some other info I added.

Get a raid of 10+ people and head to Old Sebilis. Head down to the juggernaut area. The corridor with the 4 static juggs 2 roamers and 2 reet frogloks on each side is the room "An Ancient Sebilite Protector" spawns in. This encounter will only happen, to my knowledge, if the berserker is ready for the encounter and has 10+ members in the raid. Kill the room with statics, upon the death of the last static(kill any adds that arent statics first) An Ancient Sebilite Protector and 2 a Sebilite Guard's(unkillable / untouchable pets) will spawn. Ancient hits for 1600 max, AE Rampages, weak and not often, and has an AE called Curse of the Protector(2500dd 1000mana drain -45 to all stats 30 curse counters -200 MR check). Make sure to have a bard along singing +MR songs, the resist adjust is only -200 but being the Ancients level is so high it still lands at 350MR sometimes. Ancient has a fair amount of HPs, our shaman couldnt land slow but didnt get immune message. IMPORTANT: Use the axes you were given, use each one untill it apprears on your cursor. After you "break" "damage" "test" all 4 kill Ancient ASAP. His pets are inactive untill 75%, at 75% both pets begin to Complete Heal, and the Ancients AE begins. At around 10% the Ancients AE begins to go off around every 5 seconds. Upon the Ancients death both pets become active and killabel and a chest spawns. Be sure to kill him in the room he spawns in or you may not get the chest.

From what I gather the event is bugged curently. I have to make sure Brikus dosnt die during the fight or he dosnt get credit. Also I might have to stop the raid from DPSing near 30% hp to make sure all my axes break. Other than that it dosnt seem to be to hard of a raid.

Im not sure when a good time or day would be good for everyone. I am available whenever to get this done except tonight. Thank you everyone in advance!

Post subject: Re: Berserker final 1.5
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:34 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
I'm up for it when we can get enough on for it.

I love epic fights :)

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:24 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:42 pm 
Friend of WoV

so sorry u wiped rite on yur asp... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:47 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I am ready, and willing to be "cannon fodder" at your command, Brikus! :)

"Remember youth as you pass by, as you was once, so once was I. As I am now, you soon will be! Prepare to die, and follow me!"

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:31 pm 

Magelo: 0
Figured out when you want to attempt this one for Brikus?

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:07 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I would like to attempt it either Thursday or Friday if possible.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:18 pm 

Either one is good for me.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:08 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

The sooner the better hehe but i think it will be dependant on whos on.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:22 am 
Wayfarer Herald

Brikus will definitely be there for u with Darcasterr maybe by chance her Malo will land and help others spells landand with Darc alog there will be a key to the hole available so people dont hasve to wriggle thru the little hole in the rock

Nytjade if needed [ actually belongs to Nytrix ](inactive account)( Darhen (56 enight 55 Warrior
Darkrezz 5362 Cleric
Doc rhenn 74 Cleric
Rhenyt 24 monk
Rhenn66 Wizard
Fendelyn 51-warrior

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:28 pm 

Grats on your 1.5 Brikus!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:07 am 

:woot:
:chili: :banana: :chili: :banana:

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:45 am 
Officer

Congratulations, Brikus!
:woot:

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:52 am 
Elder

Yaaaay Congrats :woot: :banana: :chili:

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:31 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Congratulations, Brikus! :woot:

Awesome work, my friend! Now, onward to your 2.0! :grin:

"Remember youth as you pass by, as you was once, so once was I. As I am now, you soon will be! Prepare to die, and follow me!"