[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - New Day of the week for WoV Raids

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 7:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

What day would you prefer for WoV raids?
Poll ended at Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:50 am
Monday 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Wednesday 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Friday 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Saturday 10%  10%  [ 2 ]
Sunday 81%  81%  [ 17 ]
Total votes : 21
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:50 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Magelo: 0
As suggested by Ledyen at the meeting last night..... Please choose a day of the week you would prefer to do WoV raids (aka the Friday Night Raids)

I specifically omitted Tues/Thu for AR raids, but added Saturday for the post-AR possibilities.

Thank you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:59 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
Thanks, Kal! I was just working on the minutes of last night's meeting and realized there was supposed to be a poll set up. Now I don't have to do it :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:58 am 
Wayfarer Herald

Voted for Sunday as t seems that morwr wayfs are norma;y available for asn hour or so then. have defiitely had fun on the Fridy night raids. nothing is more fun that getting a group of wayfs together to accomplish a task. it always seems more like a party than anything slse :)

Nytjade if needed [ actually belongs to Nytrix ](inactive account)( Darhen (56 enight 55 Warrior
Darkrezz 5362 Cleric
Doc rhenn 74 Cleric
Rhenyt 24 monk
Rhenn66 Wizard
Fendelyn 51-warrior

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:31 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:33 am 
Officer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:37 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:06 am 
Officer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:14 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:44 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:09 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:00 am 
Officer

I voted. I tried to have Friday events on a regular basis. It was the great turn out for Kahmon's Sunday events that made me consider Sunday as a good day. I would be happy to attend something he planned on any Sunday he scheduled something. I doubt there would be any conflict problems. It does bring up an interesting question though. Most times I managed to make it to Kahmon's Sunday raids there was a large wayfarer contingent with AR and others present. If things go well and we have good interest and turn out would we be inviting others to join us? Speaking for myself I would be all for having others join us but figured I'd mention it in case there are other views.

If nothing seems to be going your way, choose another direction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:15 am 
Officer

As long as we are scheduling the events for our members and we make sure that our members get first consideration when/if numbers become an issue, I'm all for having other folks join us. I'd like to see us keep the targets and whatnot in house to start with in order to get some of our members who aren't able to raid with us involved and having some fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:16 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Voted. I think that setting up a weekly raid isnt a bad thing, just as so it is not a required to attend policy. Kahmon usually sets up his raid schedule in advance so we could schedule around him or just totally skip the week, if it were one of his all dayer raids. I also beleive that in the beginnng as Fen has pointed out that it should be kept in house. But I do not beleive that once guests are allowed they should not be allowed to loot items. I feel anyone who is on any given raid should be given consideration for loot. No one group of peolpe is more important than another on a raid, after all it is teamwork that leads to our success, and if you limit loot rights to the hosting guild then you will see less teamwork than if they thought they might get something from the adventure. I am a firm believer in the need before greed system in that if an item is an upgrade for one person and it would upgrade their mana(for instance) 100 points then it should be given to that person over the person that it is a 20 point upgrade. I do not intend to start a debate over what way of loot rights is better, these are just my personal beleifs. I am not a raid leader, tho i have been, but if I can help anyone with a raid they would like to set up please feel free to talk to me about it. I am always willing to help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:39 pm 

Wayfarers will NEVER have a requirement to attend any raids or events you don't want to attend. Attendance requirements have never been the policy, and never will be, as far as I'm concerned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:43 pm 
Guild Leader

Led very nicely put...I agree with what you said...best upgrade and need before greed. And I hope it is where I am on to attend the next Ldon raid :grin: Good work Krath /smack :P

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away.