[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Old World Mob night, part 1

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:44 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:20 am 
Epic 1.0 Coordinator

Magelo: 0
WHO: All folks level 52+
WHAT: Old World mobs listed in the link below
WHERE: Meet in guild hall for buffs before heading out
WHEN: Wednesday, June 6th, at 7:30PM Eastern, 4:30PM Pacific

Let's try to hit up some of our mobs on the list. If we have trouble finding any that are up, we'll work on Ssra keys or something else!

Please drop a line letting me know if you think you will be able to attend. Thanks :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:18 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
I'll be there. Sounds like a blast. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:34 am 

I will do my very best to attend.

This sounds like a lot of fun =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:43 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

wow 52+? thats me! ill try to be there!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:24 pm 
Wayfarer Herald

Wio have Darkrez thereasshe is 52 since the last Naggy/ Vox hunt. Rhenn is only 47 atm or would bring her instead of Darkrezz but might need the healing of a cleric more than the dps of a squishy wizardor if you would rather can bring Nytjade a 63 epic cleric. just let me know who you prefer i bring

Nytjade if needed [ actually belongs to Nytrix ](inactive account)( Darhen (56 enight 55 Warrior
Darkrezz 5362 Cleric
Doc rhenn 74 Cleric
Rhenyt 24 monk
Rhenn66 Wizard
Fendelyn 51-warrior

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:53 am 
Epic 1.0 Coordinator

If anyone 70+ is on prior to the event starting, I need to ask for your help in Howling Stones if you are already keyed. I have always wanted to get the Hand of Glory, which is the mastery key... I finally had made it to the East Wing, and I have the 3 parts collected but need help in getting the 4th and final part. As some of you may know, getting those named mobs to spawn in the other wings can be a royal pain, so I was excited to make it that far.

Anyways, I had camped out in the east wing in the safest spot I could find, right by the door where you zone in. I was hoping that I could get some DPS and a healer there waiting for me at the zone in so I can log in, CotH, and then get a pet up to protect me.

Please let me know if you can volunteer to help. I'd love to get my Hand of glory before the event starts, so I don't have to gate out and have to get re-keyed through the whole zone!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:55 am 

I'll try to be there early, but not sure I can make it. I too need only one piece for the Hand of Glory, so I'll be there if I can.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:58 am 

I'll be on when I can safely ... *looks around*

I've already got the Hand, so we can proceed directly to the East wing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:09 am 
Epic 1.0 Coordinator

yayyyyy Tanliel! If it doesn't work out tonight then maybe we could just have a Hand of Glory run some other night. /cheer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:13 am 

http://cloud.prohosting.com/~talone/Charasis.htm

Good map of Charasis and the mobs, drops, et al.

The is north of where Drusela Sathir spawns. It's also a container, so have room.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:20 am 
Epic 1.0 Coordinator

Very nice, thank you for the info Tanliel. That map is nicer than the one on EQAtlas (which i thought was very good also). I am 99% sure I have an open slot in my inventory, which is lucky because i forgot the final piece was a container!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:44 am 
Epic 1.0 Coordinator

As of 2:43pm est, Grieg & the Servitor of Luclin are up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:44 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

oh poopie i overslept and i think i missed it :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:31 am 

I got knocked offline before it really even got started - although I did get a few folks buffed up.

We had high winds with gusts to 58 mph, according to the radio, and numerous power outages all over town.

Sorry to have missed the fun. :(

edit: After it got light this morning I found a couple of huge branches in my yard from trees I don't possess nor do I see in my neighborhood. One mimosa branch with blooms intact must be seven feet long.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:23 am 

Well, I was "on the run" to get some stuff done, so couldn't stay to do everything I wanted.

We got to GE only to find Greig in combat ... and the Servitor down already. :(

So we ran over to Charasis and finished up the Hand of Glory for Pipe, and took down Drusella Sathir as well.

then I poofed