[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Smoosh Emoush IV: A New Hope

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Fri May 31, 2024 10:21 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:42 am 
Officer

A long time ago,
in a Norrath far far different,
a band of warriors united to defeat
the undead storm dervish, Emoush. Now
with his return, the warriors have been recalled
to once again put his three summoners into sleep and
slay Emoush before the broodlands are destroyed.........

What: Smoosh Emoush IV
Where: Meet at the dragonhead in Lavastorm Mtns.
When: Sunday, October 15th at 4pm pst
Who and How many: 24 people tops. This will also be a joint venture w/ Alliance Raiders.

This will be the first of probably 2 or 3 more Emoush Raids I'm planning to run in the next few months. For those of you who are unfamiliar with this, Emoush drops 6 orbs that are the final turn in for DoN Tier 2. The Tier 2 reward is an AA that provides +200hp/mana/end and a spell or discipline.

Because of level requirements, I'm going to ask that all who attend at least be lvl 65. If you want to attend and are a lower level, we'll see what we can do. The raid average must be 68+ to get the event, but priority of the drops go to those who are closest to finishing tier 2, and then by their character's level.

Emoush also drops 1 piece of gear. This will be distributed by the WoV traditional way of need before greed. Feel free to send me a tell, PM, or in-game email if you have any questions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:44 am 
Officer

Magelo: 0
Nice! Haams needs a chunk of Emoush.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:01 am 
Officer

I'll be there. I've got Tier 2 on Dorann but am always glad to help and the faction hits will help me get to start Tier 3.

If nothing seems to be going your way, choose another direction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:10 pm 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
I'll be there to help if you need me, but feel free to give my space to someone else if necessary. I have the drop and am finished with Tier II.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:06 pm 

Dittos - have Tier 2 and willing to help.

This would be a good time to make sure you have updated your characters on our roster. Click EQRoster up above.

This service announcement brought to you by the Officers of Wayfarers of Veeshan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:37 am 
Elder

Done with tier 2 also but I'll help you with this.

Mal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:11 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

/cry myth is not done with teir two and shak well he hasnt even started im so behind lol ..

President of the Allegretta Fan Club

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:57 am 
Officer

Be there and get priority then :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:13 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Barring heavy traffic on the way back from Fuddruckers I'll be there.

Hopefully by the next one Vektor will be ready for the stone. He's still doing beginning faction so would be way too low priority at the moment. Unfortunately it only recently occured to me to switch toons at the end of light side missions that I do. I can't even imagine how many Norrath's Keepers tokens I've destroyed that Vek could have used.

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:47 pm 
Officer

mmmm.....Fuddruckers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:50 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Sounds like fun. I hope to be there! Mmmmm! Fuuudddruuuuckersssss gooooodddddd.

Windweyen - level 24 Ranger
Musickiller - level 20 Bard
Mordemonk - level 29 Monk
Mordewiz - level 18 Wizard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:18 pm 
Enforcer

Fuddruckers make the best burgers (well aside from homemade that is)

Nealyn Prae - 43rd level Druid (Ranger Wannabe)
Calithe - 47th level bardling (Never wanted to be a ranger)
Nessah - 37th Level Ranger Mezzer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:22 pm 
Friend of WoV

I guess I will be there since OP is twisting my arm. :lol:

Did someone mention Fuddruckers ? I'm hungry now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:50 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
Maybe Fuddruckers will cater the event.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:27 am 
Enforcer

Poor OP... to have a thread hi-jacked by a food joint....

Nealyn Prae - 43rd level Druid (Ranger Wannabe)
Calithe - 47th level bardling (Never wanted to be a ranger)
Nessah - 37th Level Ranger Mezzer