[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - fear

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Fri May 31, 2024 11:52 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: fear
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:47 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:48 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
Glad to see you back in game, KK :)

First, I would figure out exactly what epic pieces you need and what zone they're in. Then check the calendar, see what's scheduled, and post a specific time and date for a raid.

Wayfarers are good about helping when a clear objective is posted.

---------------
Do druids dream of electric wolves?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:28 am 
Friend of WoV

If you do Plane of Fear on a weekend, Sabrr needs to go there as well for his bard epic. Maybe we can collaborate???

Editing, since Sabrr is hubby, I tend to hear ALOT about how he needs to go here, but there are quite a few other people in our guild who need pieces from here. so I should state there are more then he in our guild who are interested in this particular raid. I apologize for the omission (But wives, you knwo how it is when they want their epics) LOL!

Last edited by Gedare on Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:05 am 
Friend of WoV

If the broken golem has a predictable spawn time, he was killed last night, so you can forcast when he'll be up again.

If he's a "2-7 day spawn" like other nameds in that zone *cough*Shissar*cough*, then that won't help you much.

<option>78 past 1750 :)
<option>272 from 2100
<option>Jewelry:300+Trophy
<option>Tailoring:259+Geerlok
<option>Pottery:256+Geerlok
<option>Smithing:256+15%
<option>Fletching:254+Geerlok
<option>Baking:252+Geerlok
<option>Brewing:251+Geerlok
<option>Research:202+Geerlok
<option>Alcohol Tolerance:200
<option>Fishing:182
</select>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:29 am 
Friend of WoV

Sabrr is not the only person we have that is actually asking to go to fear for epic runs. I believe I can list at least 3 that have asked to go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:37 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

You can count me as another neeeding Fear. I need to get the piece from there for the chanter epic 1.0
Not sure when I'd be able to go though as things are so up in the air here right now real life wise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:02 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

.../em cackles maniacally and begins to twitch... 'FFffffeeaar... Hehe .. Hehehe...'

I am SO there! :twisted: :!:

"I may not know the way but if you follow me, together we will find it." ~me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:06 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

why not .. i didnt get the chance to be massacared(sp) by the ireblind imp ..

President of the Allegretta Fan Club

Post subject: Wizzy
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:17 pm 
Friend of WoV

Golem is 3 day spawn i believe. also Phinny is a 12 hour if you need a tracker i can park nerdar at zi to check when i log that is how i got him for ron.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:09 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

yeah golem in fear phinny in kedge abd hehe i canbt rember his name right now but dude in KC

weeknites im never sure of play time depends on how tired i am from work thue im usally home no later than 8 pm pst sometimes earlier then i play

weekends saturday all day cept this one thue i willl be on in the evenin got wok in after nooon

sunday after 330 pm pst thue i could spend the day if soomethings happenin

good to see lots wanna do fear

seems to me there is other drops in kedge

and iove been there like 3 times when arrgh phinny didnt drop the wizz piece

KC i have little clue as to how he works

thue ive beeen in there for some ranger epics i think its the same guy in a differnt form

ill have to look him up

my plaan was to get fear piece

then maybe phinny if we can geet members seems we did it with like 3 groups the times i was there but i think none of us was over 55 then

and if i rember right in KC its somebody remains vah shir or something

anyways probly going not log on tonight need some rest but tomorrow ill be in sooon as i get home from work

thanks all for the replies

hhhmmm i wonder how many are going to the quest raid in lake rathe

saturday night seems it was like 6 30 cst ?

maybe ... after phinny or fear thue saturday fear will prolly be in use

just thinkin

thue anytime is good maybe the followin saturday i have all day so that might be better

but spawn times gotta think of those

l

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:28 pm 
Friend of WoV

Have warrior, rogue or cleric standing by for your call

~~ Nytassasinz ..LVL 19 Drakkin Rogue ~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:56 pm 
Friend of WoV

"SUCCESS isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire"
-Arnold Glasgow
'What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
-Dr Robert Schuller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:10 pm 

Not so nasty these days Vae. We've one-grouped him with no trouble at all. If we can do it, you can do it with one bard tied behind your back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:34 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

President of the Allegretta Fan Club

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:35 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan