[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Xanamech

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 1:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Xanamech
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:08 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

The calendar looks a little weak so let's do something this weekend;

WHEN: 5:00 pm Est, Saturday, Sept 25

WHERE: Edit: Plane Of Innovation, Xanamech

WHY: Clear objective Mob; spawn it, kill it, loot it, roll our eyes at the Gnomes as they drool over such a mechanical marvel. /edit off

Notes: Meet behind the windmill in PoT at 4:30, if at 4:50 we don't have the forces we will go to plan b (see below for more detail.)

"I may not know the way but if you follow me, together we will find it." ~me

Last edited by Durezil Coppahtahp on Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:55 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

hmm does nytanna still need the hand in hate? or another piece for his cleric epic?

EDIT ~ ooo we can also to Xanamech if hes up he drops some nice stuff and i believe Zbik said he had the pieces if not i can scrounge them up by this weekend.

President of the Allegretta Fan Club

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:44 am 

Magelo: 0
its been a while since we've been to hate, id be up for that...

alternatively, id go for po sky - would be nice to get to the higher areas before we run outta gas...

id even go for fear - i still need the serpent head and it'd be good therapy for us to conquer it after the spanking we got at the hand of ireblind imp

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:08 am 
Friend of WoV

might want to make Sky wait until Darc is back. Last i knew she was needing to go for her epic

UNREST server EQ2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:15 am 
Elder

Everything voiced sounds good. I'd even be up for another go at Noble's causeway or other zones in OoW.

Mal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:58 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I also need sky for my epic...cloak of spiroc feathers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:18 pm 
Friend of WoV

Cleric with clicky is ready, willing, and able for any challenged posed. I'd like to go to some GoD zones we haven't been to or some such, but where ever a tank (or chanter) needs healed I will be there. My life for you!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:52 pm 
Officer

I need sky for some thing I cant remember. hehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:56 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
I haven't responded yet because I'm up for almost anything. Xanamech is the one that appeals to me most so far, though. I really like PoI.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:29 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I see a trend building... but I can tell you right now I will not be going to PoSky, sorry folks.
I'll try to work some research into Xanamech. Btw, did anyone ever get trigger parts for the Veksar dragon?
More suggestions please :P

"I may not know the way but if you follow me, together we will find it." ~me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:07 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

dure .. i have done four successful xanamech raids just never trigerred the gnome .. ask me in game or pms whatever you need to know .. i also have one or two parts to get xana done but i think zbik has all the parts

edit ~ btw zunas should be available along with myth or thufer to do whatever you want to on saturday

President of the Allegretta Fan Club

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:09 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

if it drops in PoI I probably have it. What are the parts to trigger Xanamech? It's been a long time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:03 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:56 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:15 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan