[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Think I'll be needing help on this

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:56 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:24 am 
Friend of WoV

Magelo: 0
So I'm working on my MMM key so I can then start work on Crystallos access. I'm on the step of MMM where I have to get the two documents from named in Beza and Zeka. I finally, after many deaths and frustrated long crawls back to the top of Beza, managed to get the drop from there. Now I need the Zeka drop. My understanding is that Zeka is slightly higher level and more mobs see invis and some even see SoS. I think this means my only option will be to plow to the top.

If anyone is willing to help with this please let me know. I'll likely be boxing my wife's 77 chanter (who I'm also trying to get keyed), so that will be some help in CC.

Nemesis of Quillmane and self-proclaimed master of Kedge Keep
Lease holder for the rooftops of Gyrospires Beza and Zeka

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:25 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Your best bet is to post a time when you wish to do this so that people can plan to be there. Just make sure it doesn't conflict with anything else going on.

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:56 pm 
Officer

Be glad to help if it's at a time that I can be on.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:38 pm 
Officer

I'll help if I can.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:21 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I will try to be there but when??

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:15 am 
Friend of WoV

I originally wanted to do this last night with whoever was on, but work called and I had to remote in and fix some things. How about Friday night at 8 EST? That gives a couple of days notice and doesn't conflict with any Heroes raids.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:33 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
As far as I know, I can be there.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:59 am 
Friend of WoV

Well this is theoretically group content, so it shouldn't need an army. That said I would not be opposed to taking an army in. :) If others are wanting to work on (or even start) the MMM access quest this piece can be prelooted and the mob drops 6 every kill. I know myself and Banewrath both are on this step and need this piece, and I have an alt that I was getting keyed at the same time, so that should still leave 3 unclaimed pieces. Plus he only has a 25-30 minute respawn time, so it would be quite easy to get another 6.

If anyone else, of any level, thinks they might be interested in getting MMM keyed (which is needed to get Crystallos keyed) this is probably the hardest part of the group keying. Even if you're a good bit below the level of the content you're welcome to come just to pre-loot the quest item.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:24 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
The key phrase is "theoretically group content." I've done this several times and it's not easy. The biggest problem is crowd control, so if you had a bard or a chanter you could probably do it with one group.

Just my :twocents:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:31 am 
Elder

I can probably be there. It is definitely a "hard" group content.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:20 am 
Friend of WoV

The alt I'll be boxing is a 77 chanter, but she can only mez up to 83 (and paci up to 80). I believe some of the mobs in Zeka are higher than that, but not sure. Regardless it's difficult for me to do boxed CC and control Merl at the same time.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:12 pm 
Officer

ill bring chak single pulls is almost as good as crowd control(and if push comes to shove i can do CC some too )

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:46 am 
Friend of WoV

Mission accomplished. Thanks to all those that helped out with this. I finished my MMM non-raid access last night and am about 1/3 of the way through beyond the barrier. Thanks again gang!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:25 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Grats, Merlaina! :woot:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:52 am 
Elder

Congrats Merlaina :!: