[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Beyond the Barrier

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:42 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Beyond the Barrier
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:49 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Magelo: 1288918
Greetings Wayfarers,

It looks like many of us need to work on our Crystallos raid access quest, so I am proposing that those that need help with this quest (or those kind souls that just want to assist) get together and knock this thing out. I was thinking Thursday night would be a good time to do this. How does 8:00 EST sound?

Thanks,

"Here comes the BOOM!"

Reclusa Loxoceles
Rogue of the 52nd season

Negra Panthera
Beastlord of the 33rd season

Post subject: Re: Beyond the Barrier
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:45 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
I'm putting this on the calendar, Vesp.

What specific parts does everyone need help with?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:16 am 

Magelo: 0
Count me in vesp. Going to skipp bowling to help people get this done and get it done myself.. :banana:

Twofaced Maximstabber 72 rogue
Sloppy 82 Shaman
Scampy Shepp 78 Necromancer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:13 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I am still on the very first part, collecting the various bases. I have not done enough research to this point to determine what all is involved in getting this quest completed. I just thought it would be a good idea to get folks thinking about it and push some folks along in getting it done.

"Here comes the BOOM!"

Reclusa Loxoceles
Rogue of the 52nd season

Negra Panthera

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:20 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I think I can speak for Myself, as well as for most that recently joined from BYOB. We are pretty much at or into the explore crystallos part of the task. The proposed time works for me, I'm sure if its an organised effort more will be there.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:00 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I'll be there for sure.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:48 am 

I couldn't stay connected last night and couldn't get on at all this morning. AT&T is supposed to come out between 4-6 tonight and check my modem. Hopefully it'll be fixed and I'll be on after that.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:33 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Where is the forum for posting progression on the Heroes' website? I can't seem to find the thread, and I know we have been asked to update our progression status on their site.

Thanks,

"Here comes the BOOM!"

Reclusa Loxoceles
Rogue of the 52nd season

Negra Panthera

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:46 am 

It's , under the Strategies section > Checklists.

If you haven't posted to request access to the strats section, you won't be able to see this. Just make a post under General Topics stating you're a Wayfarer and that you are requesting access for the strats forum, and you'll be given the correct permissions to see it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:04 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Thanks, Alle. I was wondering why I wasn't able to find that forum. I have put in a request for access to that forum.

"Here comes the BOOM!"

Reclusa Loxoceles
Rogue of the 52nd season

Negra Panthera

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:13 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

OK, Soloed and completed all of explore crystallos. Took bout 2 - 3 hours shrouded as 70/Rog. I'm more than willing to show anyone how, and even duo through it a few times with peeps who need it. I mean duo, me and a single other toon. The patience and timing needed to do it my way would be hard with more than one other person. You know... hold onto my belt...cause when i run you better be on me arse.... that kinda thing.

So, hopefully i'll be in line for an oil stained crystal tonight or monday, so i can keep on raiding when heroes puts MMM in the pooper and sticks to crystallos.

Shoot me a tell or email if you want any help with this task.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:16 am 

Grats, Skass. I'm in awe of your being able to do it solo for the first time with no deaths. It seemed like an impossible task when I was dragged through it.