[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - plane of growth run

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:55 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: plane of growth run
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:14 pm 
Officer

Magelo: 0
looking to go take a run at tunare in PoG on aug 29 fullnelson will post the time we will start. all are welcome ( if your a druid or ranger this could mess your faction up ) alts mains what ever you would like to bring.

Lord of the Plane of Fear, Cazic-Thule cannot be confused for anything but a god of evil

Post subject: Re: plane of growth run
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:24 pm 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
*gasp*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:45 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Location: You dont wanna know...for that matter...I dont wanna know...
dont worry alley! i'll hide you!!!! <casts super duper improved invisibility on alley>

Heligast Dragonkin 77 Necromancer
Magnamund Summersword 56 Enchanter
Illuvian 26 Ranger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:47 am 
Friend of WoV

Magelo: 1331167
I zoned into PoG grouped with Macabre's SK once. By the time I was fully zoned in, he had aggroed the entire zone I think. Within minutes, I became KoS to my guildmaster. :roll:

Don't just stand there and bleed! I forgot to mem succor... RUN!!
"It ain't easy having pals." Charley Bowdre, Young Guns

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:50 am 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:54 am 
Friend of WoV

Magelo: 1331167
Oh yes! That would have been horrible. Every once in awhile though, I think it's going to be just great fun if there are ever new epics introduced....

Don't just stand there and bleed! I forgot to mem succor... RUN!!
"It ain't easy having pals." Charley Bowdre, Young Guns

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:57 am 

Is this still on? what time will it begin?

Do you think a 67 wiz would be too small to be of any use?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:51 pm 
Officer

was holding for fullnelson to post on a time to start, but ill be headed there if he dosnt post at noonish (12 EST) and all are welcome to come

Lord of the Plane of Fear, Cazic-Thule cannot be confused for anything but a god of evil

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:35 pm 

Well i work until 5ish. but if you want to start earlier i can always meet up with you all when i log on saturdays always rough via only days off are tuesdays and sundays. :soapbox:

Twofaced Maximstabber 72 rogue
Sloppy 82 Shaman
Scampy Shepp 78 Necromancer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:54 pm 
Officer

okay it will take a bit to clear the zone so will start at 300 on saturday should give enough time to clear and for full to get on :woot:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:29 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

i wanna try and make this. will see if im able to

I may not be tough, but damnit I can get good and mad!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:05 am 

3 pm Eastern time?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:39 am 

oh and btw yea alley im sure a 67 wizzy is more then ok would say anything 60 plus maybe 65 just in case.. can always ask rithis for sure i havent been there in ages...

Twofaced Maximstabber 72 rogue
Sloppy 82 Shaman
Scampy Shepp 78 Necromancer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:57 pm 
Officer

hoping to start clearing at 300 est, i hope that works for you full. if i remember right it will take a bit to clear the zone.I will have a quick look again to see all the stuff about going after her again, and all are welcome but druids and rangers be warned can mess your faction up for epics.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:23 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

sorry i have nothing in that range good luck