[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - FoS progression

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:27 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: FoS progression
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 am 
Friend of WoV

Magelo: 0
So I know only the group tasks for this are required, and the illusion mask, while not technically required, is very helpful. My question is can someone who has already done the group tasks request one for a group and then hand leadership of the task off to someone else and leave the task? I know there are several of us looking to do this progression and I'm just trying to find a way to speed things up a little. :)

Also if anyone wants to lend a hand with these feel free to let us know. From reading several of the descriptions it looks like some crowd control would be helpful, so if any chanters, bards, or monks out there are bored some nights just let us know. We've been having issues doing even the mask tasks since there are lots of mobs needed for the tasks that don't seem to be single pullable (for non paci/FD classes anyway).

Nemesis of Quillmane and self-proclaimed master of Kedge Keep
Lease holder for the rooftops of Gyrospires Beza and Zeka

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:32 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
I'll be happy to request a task and hand off leadership to someone if we have time before the raid tonight. Tomorrow and/or Thursday I'd be glad to help if you need a druid who doesn't heal as well as a cleric merc. :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:45 am 
Friend of WoV

Quick question about the mask. So last night when I was doing part of the task I came across another couple of people at the same point as me, and they grouped with me and then cast the ancient iksar illusion on me. Is this a spell than chanters get (which he was), or is the mask illusion a targetable click? If it's the latter does that mean that really only one person per group needs to finish the mask?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:01 am 

An enchanter can cast a group illusion that serves the same purpose, but unless you're going to have an enchanter in your group the entire time, you'll need the mask. And the masks' casts are self only.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:26 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Hi

Wert , Pell and Arb are presently working on the mask part as a group we need some help.

Also we would be available to help anytime for progression .

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:31 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:52 am 
Friend of WoV

Magelo: 1331167
Sorta off subject, but as far as enchanters casting illusions.... If you want to MGB an illusion, do you click MGB, Project Illusion, and then the illusion spell/clicky? I generally just MGB Intuition, but if I wanted to be interesting one day, would this work?

Back on subject - happy to help with FoS progression if it's needed. I don't always pay attention to guild chat, so just hit me or something if you want my attention :).

Don't just stand there and bleed! I forgot to mem succor... RUN!!
"It ain't easy having pals." Charley Bowdre, Young Guns

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:29 am 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Vendding - 94 Magician

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:35 pm 
Friend of WoV

All of us who were working on this got the hand and foot last night. I believe there are a few still needing to finish the ribs, and the head is pretty easy except for catching the mob up (half hour respawn I read, and I know we've seen other groups working on the mask as well). I believe if we have the same people on tonight we should be able to get everyone their masks and be ready to begin the main progression either tonight or tomorrow. Anyone available to request the group tasks for us? We can do the solo tasks, but if possible I'd like to jump straight into the thick of it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:19 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

I can request any of them for you. If you don't see me on then send a voice tell to Pyknsaav. If I'm close enough to hear it then I can run over for you.

Vendding - 94 Magician

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:37 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Hello I should have mask completed this week (hopefully tonight) along with Pell. I will be able to play sat and sun most of the day to work on FoS progression. If anyone else needs or would like to help it will be great. thanks

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:59 am 
Friend of WoV

Myself, Keuil, Wert, Pell, and Arbrah finished 2 of the 5 group tasks last night (#1 and #4) with the help of Chak (thanks man!). 2 down, 3 to go. :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:42 am 

Grats! I was no help at requesting the task - I don't know how I could be finished with FoS progression and be ally with the Herald in FoS and still not be able to request tasks, but obviously I couldn't.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:22 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

The main thing is you tried, Allie, and that was much appreciated.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:05 am 
Elder

Getting the faction to request the progression tasks is different than the faction with the herald. I know I can request the group progression tasks and could before I was ally with him.