[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - FoS progression

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:19 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FoS progression
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:48 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

would like to get a group or groups together and do the progression in Fos this weekend may 16-17 or next weekend..need someone who can request the missions.. or help completing the mission needed to request the progression missions..week nights included but not too late

Post subject: Re: FoS progression
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:01 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
I'm in. We have Kahmon's Anguish raid on Saturday afternoon, but other than that I'm available.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:04 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Magelo: 0
Count Macabre and Honeydew in for FoS progression. I know Jahlall is working it as well. We are currently on Parlay with Ganak. So...very close to requesting progression tasks.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:23 am 
Officer

yeah i need parlay with ganak to be able to request group tasks also(even though ive done all the group tasks already LOL) but from experience either need more then one group (raid format to split the 4 mobs up or a bard to kite them around while the group picks them off 1 at a time

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:12 pm 
Officer

Count me in as well. Working on FoS progression as well.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:55 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

general plan friday night 15 work on task/mission and again on the 19th..I think all of these are just group missions... start time around 630pm eastern time friday until we are done... the 19 same start time but finish around 11pm...and on the weekend of the 23 try to get several groups thur the instances and void done..fyi i need a lot of help..and then the next one

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:16 am 
Elder

I'll help but if you find a full group of those who need, I'll cheer ya on.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:12 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

ok, friday night 6pm eastern time ..i have 2 of the messages needed to do sarnak recovery there are 3 of these..need these to request the progression tasks..they are a group mission...if i get these done and can request the mission would like to do mission #3 and #5 on saturday around ???? also would like to do safe passage you can no longer do the FD trick .. the folks that need please post a time and nothing is in stone so friday is open..

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:16 am 

I'm in - barring unforeseen circumstances.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:21 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

As far as Safe Passage is concerned...............

Fd trick??..we don't need no stinkin' Fd trick. Will rush through it and offer a task add when we see you on next...and anyone else that happens to be on that needs. There are other ways aside from Fd'ing. :chili: :banana: :chili:

(I offer the task add because me and Honey can get through it in about 15 minutes..it minimizes deaths.)

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:57 am 

That's wonderful news, Mac. Haams was missing when Poxx took us through it, and we've tried and failed a couple times since to get him caught up. That's all he needs for the next void progression completion.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:05 am 
Friend of WoV

Magelo: 1331167
I can't make it on Friday for the Sarnak Recovery. Good news is you only need 2 out of 3 of those :).

Macabre or I can request 3 and 5 for you and anyone else who needs on Saturday whether or not you get the Sarnak Recoveries finished. If you need us, let us know. Good luck on Friday's mission.

I've heard a lot of people having trouble requesting the FoS progression tasks, so I thought I'd post exactly what we did and in what order. Some of it, such as the repeats especially, might be unnecessary.

-Food Supplies
-Raising Cabilis
-Sarnak Recovery (Burynai)
-Sarnak Recovery (Kurn)
-Food Supplies
-Grand Illusion
-Raising Cabilis
-Supplies
-Lost and Found
-Parley with Ganak
-Audience with the Warmaster
-The Brood of An Emperor
-The Price of Knowledge
-Defeat the Dragonbane Phalanx
-An Impenetrable Shield

The second the last task was completed, we were able to hail Jaled'Dar and were given the option of all 5 of the final tasks, with one of the tasks listed but not exactly offered due to a lockout timer. Rasper's Repository or Alla's (can't remember which) has the above tasks listed as required to request FoS progresion tasks, with the exception of repeats.

Don't just stand there and bleed! I forgot to mem succor... RUN!!
"It ain't easy having pals." Charley Bowdre, Young Guns

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:34 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

thanks mac but i have completed that.. haams needs and someone else said something about needing it..at this moment old timers has kicked in and not sure who else needs...

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:33 pm 

i would be more hten happy to help with any progression. Since i only have void b and am currently working on FoS progressoin and Bloody Kith progression. :roll: i know silly monk cant decide which to do lol

Twofaced Maximstabber 72 rogue
Sloppy 82 Shaman
Scampy Shepp 78 Necromancer

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:13 pm 

The person who's setting up my new computer is coming over tonight to work on the router. I hope she'll be done in time for me to be in game for more FoS progression.