[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Solteris

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:30 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Solteris
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:47 pm 
Friend of WoV

Magelo: 1331167
If anyone is working on their Solteris flag, or wishes to begin, please send myself or Macabre a tell if you need or want any help. We are ready to begin #4 and working on faction atm.

Don't just stand there and bleed! I forgot to mem succor... RUN!!
"It ain't easy having pals." Charley Bowdre, Young Guns

Post subject: Re: Solteris
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:49 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Magelo: 0
Anyone have any tips or tricks for Solteris #4? Faction is sitting on amiably right now, but will have ally in a few days. Would llike to complete Solteris access fairly soon.

Thanks, Macabre

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:04 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:11 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Magelo: 1288918
Greetings Wayfarers,

i too am in need of solteris progression, and I was hoping to set something up for this week to try and plow through what I have left. I think Rithis, Drazam, Fenhoff, and Rhiodan also need help to finish this up. How about we try and get a solid group started at 7:00 CST on Wednesday, March 4th. Please post here your class, level, and what you have left to complete your progression.

I am a level 80 (soon to be 81 wizard), and I need 2-6 and 8.

Thanks,

"Here comes the BOOM!"

Reclusa Loxoceles
Rogue of the 52nd season

Negra Panthera
Beastlord of the 33rd season

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:53 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Magelo: 1412672
Completed on monk, need to loot item from last step to complete access for shaman & wiz.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:41 pm 
Officer

great idea vesp if i remember right i have 1 and 3 need all the rest 77 SK

Lord of the Plane of Fear, Cazic-Thule cannot be confused for anything but a god of evil

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:34 pm 
Officer

I'm in, but I can't be there untill 7:45. I'll join when I get on or whatever.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:42 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Magelo: 1288918
Greetings Wayfarers,

Well, things didn't work out last night as fas as putting a group together for solteris, so I am going to try again this Friday, March 6th around 7:30 CST. My schedule looks clear atm, but things can change quickly. Please post here if you are interested in joining. I know Rithis can tank for event, but we need more folks in order to create a successful group.

Thanks,

"Here comes the BOOM!"

Reclusa Loxoceles
Rogue of the 52nd season

Negra Panthera
Beastlord of the 33rd season

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:30 am 
Officer

cleared it with the wife im good to game !

Lord of the Plane of Fear, Cazic-Thule cannot be confused for anything but a god of evil

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:01 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Would love to join in. Hope to be on in time.

Windweyen - level 24 Ranger
Musickiller - level 20 Bard
Mordemonk - level 29 Monk
Mordewiz - level 18 Wizard

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:22 pm 
Officer

I'm still interested.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:46 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

hi still need quest 6 and 8 to finish