[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - murkglider breeder and breaking fear

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:44 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:35 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
This topic was originally posted by Rithis, but the thread was lost in the server crash.

Rithis, would you please repost the basics of what you said before?

I volunteer to help if you can set up a time.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:48 pm 
Officer

Magelo: 0
i need to get the murkglider breeder in RCoD its one of those make spawn mobs , pretty tough fight it will summon spwan 6 more murkgliders these are single target mezzable need to loot an egg of the murkglider tried to solo his room pretty tough to do, i will need to make him spawn so this one may take a few times to get.Also need to get into fear to kill a amygdalan knight and loot a eye of the dark guard, mob should be easy to kill its getting at them any help would be great, as for as for a time im on pretty much every night so im flexable

Lord of the Plane of Fear, Cazic-Thule cannot be confused for anything but a god of evil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:09 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Finding the breeder up is the toughest part. The strat is not very difficult if done right:

First clear the room around the breeder. Then have someone agro the breeder and run all the way to Bloodfields. Along the way, the adds will spawn. When the person zones, the breeder will warp back to it's spawn point, but the adds will not. The rest of the group pulls and kills the breeder.

In Fear, start in the NW corner since there are not many mobs there. Clear a camp spot and then start pulling from the temple in the middle of the fire circle. Most of the mobs inside are amalgamations, and split between knights & warriors.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:42 pm 

Magelo: 1387043
i did this for a friend of mine about 2 months ago and 1 grouped it. with 79 bard, 72sk, and wiz, mage, cleric and maybe ranger.

cleared the room, then the plan was i would agro the mirkgluider with Binadien and just ran around the room till he spawned all 6 adds, then faded and pacied the adds, and pulled named ( i think i got 1 little mirkgluider add eiither cause i forgot to paci or didn't spawn all of them) overall fight took 5-8 minutes. was pretty easy.

hope this info helps, if i'm online i'll be more than happy to help with it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:29 pm 
Officer

im going to try to start going after the breeder on non raid nights incase i get the guy to pop then i can ask for a hand if i get him up hope this works for others that wouldnt mind coming to help :grin:

Lord of the Plane of Fear, Cazic-Thule cannot be confused for anything but a god of evil

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:45 pm 

Works for me! Just let us know if you find him up.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:22 pm 
Officer

got the egg and the eye thanks everybody :banana:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:59 pm 

Grats, Rithis!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:01 pm 
Officer

Woot!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:01 am 
Friend of WoV

Grats, Rithis!

Gealaen Gaiamancer (EQ2 Warden & Tailor)
Thaentos (EQ2 Shadowknight & Carpenter)
Acade Spiritscribe (EQ2 Mystic & Sage)
Aegad Bottlebreaker (EQ2 Conjuror & Alchemist)
Tyraen Thornheart (EQ2 Ranger & Woodworker)
Ardra (EQ2 Wizard & Jeweler)
Sanwych Shortorder (EQ2 Ranger & Provisioner)