[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Hills of Shade tasks help 2/16

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:56 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:02 am 
Wayfarer Emeritus

On Saturday February 16th at 5pm PST (7pm CST/8pm EST/figure it out) I'd like some help with a task or two in Hills of Shade. This should give everyone at least an hour break from the time Anguish ends. Meeting place would be the Bertox Chosen camp in Hills of Shade.

The task I need help with is called . I have tried it a few times with single groups, but the window to kill the mobs is so short that 1 group has not been able to get it done so I want to try with two.

The mobs needed to kill spawn every 22 mins, so if more people want to get this done then Hopefully enough will stay to keep helping. In between spawns, there is a graveyard to pull from. All the mobs there give +faction to Bertox Chosen and have a chance to drop parts needed for the tasks and .

Once done with the graveyard, I'd like to take a shot at . This takes place in the crypt area where all mobs give +faction to Camp Valor. The named to kill for the task drops 3 of the item needed, but I have read conflicting reports of what the requirements are to get the task.

About 2/3 of the classes have at least 1 Rk.2 spell that requires one of the factions that will be raised from these fights.

Group1:
[X]Tank1 (Kahmon)
[ ]Cleric
[ ]Enchanter
[X]DPS (Snowcap)
[X]DPS (Evirting)
[X]DPS (Rhennium in some form)
Group2:
[X]Tank2 (Adega)
[X]Healer (Allegretta)
[X]anyone (Cuervio)
[X]anyone (Cue's Beast)
[X]anyone (Cue's Druid)
[X]anyone (Dorann)
The more the merrier.
More:
Malbro

Maybes:
Anshar

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

Last edited by Kahmon on Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:22 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
Sign me up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:30 am 
Officer

Magelo: 0
Hmm undead :?:
Count me in :twisted:

If nothing seems to be going your way, choose another direction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:00 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

i would like a gp 1 dps spot or a gp 2 anyone spot plz :wink: :wink: :wink:

Snowdark lvl 90 Dark Elf SK / 103 park circle , Elm woods

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:05 am 
Friend of WoV

Sounds fun i'll be there

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:09 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Bah wish I could come, I will be going home this weekend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:11 am 
Wayfarer Herald

Kahmon nce thethe undead want o make Darcsterr one of them she will go with fire pet in tow

perhaps the pet nukes of 2041 will help

Nytjade if needed [ actually belongs to Nytrix ](inactive account)( Darhen (56 enight 55 Warrior
Darkrezz 5362 Cleric
Doc rhenn 74 Cleric
Rhenyt 24 monk
Rhenn66 Wizard
Fendelyn 51-warrior

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:16 am 
Elder

Show me the dotted line ). I'll be there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:25 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Wow! This is a great responce so far. With so many, the enchanter may not be necessary. I just put that since 4 mobs come at once, but between rooting & off-tanking, we should be fine.

I'll keep updating as needed.

Vendding - 94 Magician

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:36 pm 
Officer

I wouldn't mind tagging along if there is room.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:39 pm 
Officer

I'd like to attend as well. Sounds like a fun chance to do something we haven't done yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:58 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Location: You dont wanna know...for that matter...I dont wanna know...
wont be able to attend, spending a romantic evening with my gf...kick some butt for me though!

Heligast Dragonkin 77 Necromancer
Magnamund Summersword 56 Enchanter
Illuvian 26 Ranger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:17 pm 

I'll do me best to attend as well, but not sure how long I'll be able to stay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:18 am 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Looks like we'll be in great shape. I'll adjust the strategy a little based on just who shows up.

Vendding - 94 Magician

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:10 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

I'd like to thank everyone who assisted with this tonight. I now completed the and also have the ability to trigger the . Hopefully someday we'll put that to use. lol

Besides myself, we got the task completed for 3 others, and also had parts for other tasks drop too. We then went to the crypt area and were fortunate enough to find up, and kind enough to drop for Meghan.

With the bank space I freed up, I can now convert my Sublime book into the patterns needed to make augs, so if anyone has the parts and needs any made, just let me know. I have max chance of success and salvage whether smithed or tailored.

Vendding - 94 Magician