Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:51 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:58 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Hey everyone,
I know the majority of our guild has completed these tasks, but I'm looking to start flagging my main (Aaj lvl 57 mage) and in a little while my alt (Antrunig lvl 45 sk). I was just curious to how many ppl have some alts that are close to this lvl and interested in starting the flagging process.
Also I'm to the point of where I need some help groups and raids to complete my mage epic 1.0. I'm more than willing to repay the favor and help as many ppl with their alts and their epics if needed.
Epic Items Left to Get:
1) Torch of the Elements
(City of Mist: "Neh`Ashiir", rare drop)
2) Blazing Wand
(Kedge Keep: "Undertow", common drop)
3.)Staff of Elemental Mastery: Water
(Kedge Keep: "Phinigel Autropos", very (?) rare drop)
4.)Burning Embers
(Burning Wood: "Nezekezena", "Gylton", "Phurzikon", rare)
5.)Staff of Elemental Mastery: Earth
(Plane of Hate: "Magi P`tasa", uncommon to rare drop)
6.)Crown of Elemental Mastery
(Plane of Sky: any island 7 mob, semi-rare or rare drop)
7.)Pegasus Feather Cloak
(South Karana: Quillmane, very rare drop)

I'm available most nights except Wed and Sat. Plz just let me know if anyone is interested in either of these things.

Aaj

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:02 pm 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
Dorann on occasion leads a PoP raid on Friday nights, and we have several Wayfs who are just beginning PoP flagging or who still enjoy it.

We'll be glad to help with the epic fights; just post when you'd like to do it, or just ask when you see a bunch of us on. There are several of us who raid with Alliance Raiders on Tuesday / Thursday nights and Saturday afternoons, but there should be enough others even if we're raiding for a 1.0 fight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:04 am 
Wayfarer Herald

Magelo: 0
Het AAj maybe some night we can go to South Karana and get Quillmane spawned Darcasterr has actually been in on spawning him 2 times by kiling the advarksvarks(both at their tree city and on a hill down near lake rathe(acyually helps tto wipe out as many of thre ytashmobs as possib le ie gnolls and advarks. there is also the chance that if several tanks aewre on that we could spawn in BW a group of us did it for Pipeand in hate not only Magi Ptasi drops needed item but therer are others. Rhenn csn potrt groups to Hate and has the needed stones. Whrn you grt closer you wil need to set up a raid in Sky so people wil be looking forward to it we might even hace necros that need the cloak foe their epibc and since the waufs have found out that ut is poss9ble tiio obtain multiplt Spiroc Wing Blsdes forr th warior epic. there is always a chance thast friendly warriors migt want to join in on a raid in sky(again Rhenn can port tho buffuing classes will be needed on the raid as al buffs arestripped on entering sky

Nytjade if needed [ actually belongs to Nytrix ](inactive account)( Darhen (56 enight 55 Warrior
Darkrezz 5362 Cleric
Doc rhenn 74 Cleric
Rhenyt 24 monk
Rhenn66 Wizard
Fendelyn 51-warrior