[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Going on a Gobo hunt.. I'm not afraid....

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:23 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:49 am 
Enforcer

Well boys and girls, it looks like our little foursome is going to head to the mines of Nurga for the next few adventures. This is suposed to be for the beginning of out next iteration of the Great Item Hunt (affectionately known as TGIH). So for the next few weeks we will be hunting there in the mines to try to get some of the stuff for the wonderful quests that are a result of freeing the slaves in the mines.

Why am I posting here. Well we hunt Sundays and Tuesdays and we could always use a hand rounding out our little group. Anyone interested in joining a 48-51 level group (Cleric, Druid, Necro and Warrior) would be welcome on a first come first served basis. I really have no desire to make this a formal raid each night cause we really only hunt from 8pm est (assuming we all get on quickly) until about 11pm est. So only 3 hours.

Darcasterr has been hunting with us lately and she is more than welcome to join us again as always. besides I think she was interested in some of the quests too. I wrote down all the items needed for the 10 major quests there so I can help anyone who is interested in doing then as well.

Nealyn Prae - 43rd level Druid (Ranger Wannabe)
Calithe - 47th level bardling (Never wanted to be a ranger)
Nessah - 37th Level Ranger Mezzer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:07 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
I would love hunting with you guys but I don't have a character who falls anywhere close to that range. :(

Good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:54 am 
Elder

Magelo: 0
If you could use a vertically challenged, read short, cleric I know Min III would like to get some exp :grin:

Mal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:00 am 
Enforcer

Like I said.. any and all help is appreciated with the stipulation that no one gets offended if we are full with our one group and don't feel too much like making a second group/raid :) I like having a second cleric BTW, Makes my life easier...... :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:04 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

My A.R. alarm went off when we started looking into this, so I had to create an entire web page dedicated to the Vengence quests in the Mines of Nurga. Find it here:
http://home.comcast.net/~drexxell/eq/nurgaquests.html

Drex

Dralia, 36th Erudite Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:31 am 
Enforcer

Just had to out do me eh? hehe Thanks bud

Last edited by Nealyn on Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:36 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

Well, it was half done already, and this got me to finish it :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 12:26 pm 

I'm also sure you've looked at the Droga quests?

Anywho, the drops for these things are probably going to be hideously, painfully, uncommon, if not down-right rare.

I would venture to say that all of the Nurgan and Drogan slaves have already been freed on Veeshan. So there's no need to do the 'free the slave' event. Easiest to just check for the freed slave to make sure the one you need is up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 12:34 pm 
Sky Captain / Officer

Tan,
This was one of those points that was NOT at all clear to me....

Are you saying that, akin to "waking the sleeper", that "freeing a slave" is a one-time event per server? Seems odd to me, but I'd be glad to hear it. But this <b>begs</b> the question...do they only have ONE "vengence reward" per server too?

Drex

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 12:47 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:00 pm 
Sky Captain / Officer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:46 pm 
Enforcer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:02 pm 
Officer

I'd dearly love to help, but closest I have is 43 or 58 8-O Will either be anywhere in range?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 4:19 am 
Enforcer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 4:32 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172