[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - planar progression

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 8:03 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: planar progression
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 10:12 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

OK, Finally this weekend I will be compeleting AM3 (Hopefully). Now it is time to get back to grinding down the EXP I have been level 59 for some time :P I have compeletly paid zero attention to planar progression. When it comes to POP expansion I am a compelte nOOB. So far All I have aquired is the flag for POJ.

What I would like, Is to do the quest for BOT flagging. I have searched the quest out a little with no sucess. Was wondering if anyone has compeleted this key and can point me in the right direction.any info will be apperciated.
I have looked at some of the sites for pop progression and the quest links seem to be broken.

Or if anyone will be willing to lead a hunt for the quest for the flag this weekend.

It seems nothing is schedueled for this week, So Saturday morning looks like a good time.

If I can put toghter enough info I will be willing to lead this hunt unless someone with prior experience with this flagging might take the lead.

"Never Give Up"

What happens if I take both the red and the blue pill at the same time?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:17 pm 

Magelo: 0
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/maps/Pl ... s_1_13.gif

That is just about the best look at the planar progression there is.
Please note that for elemental access, it's required to do ALL of the planes.

The Bastion of Thunder parts ...
For Access:
In the Plane of Storms, you need to collect a Storm Giant Head, Storm Volass Beard, Storm Saturr Sash, and Storm Taarid Bone.
Then you need to collect two Esoteric Medallion Pieces from the giant camps.

In Bastion of Thunder:
Tower Key Access:
- Ring of Torden (dropped by minibosses in lesser towers)
- Sandstorm Gem (south wing random drop)
- Lightning Gem (west wing random drop)
- Tornado Gem (north wing random drop)
- Blizzard Gem

Agnarr's Access:
- Unadorned Symbol of Torden (10-slot container dropped by 2nd floor bosses)
- Sandstorm Sphere
- Lightning Sphere
- Tornado Sphere
- Blizzard Sphere

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:03 pm 
Friend of WoV

<option>78 past 1750 :)
<option>272 from 2100
<option>Jewelry:300+Trophy
<option>Tailoring:259+Geerlok
<option>Pottery:256+Geerlok
<option>Smithing:256+15%
<option>Fletching:254+Geerlok
<option>Baking:252+Geerlok
<option>Brewing:251+Geerlok
<option>Research:202+Geerlok
<option>Alcohol Tolerance:200
<option>Fishing:182
</select>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:58 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I'll be glad to help with this :grin:
For the named giants we will need probably at least two solid groups, and a big tank. Non-named can be taken with a single group, and provide some good xp while you work.

As a side note - - - I'd also be glad to help out with some PoJ executioner trials, and think we should complete them for all those who would like to but haven't yet. Exe trial is a blast imo, and a free AA.

65th Druid =) (breaking out of retirement)
Confusing Everyone (39th Beastlord)
"I may be drunk, but you're ugly...and at least I'll be sober in the morning." - Winston Churchill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:57 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

the named giants are above my skill as an sk to tank, so you would need a well equiped sk/pally or better yet a war to tank them, but i will help with the reg. giants when ever anyone wants to go.
as far as flags for higher zones you need to hook up with an elem. guild when they are doing back flaging, but dont expect to get invited if you are not friends with someone in that guild as they dont norm. let others in.
your best bet for getten higher flags is to try doing stuff with EQRAIDERS if they are still around.

Snowdark lvl 90 Dark Elf SK / 103 park circle , Elm woods

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:07 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
We did PoS giants the other night with two groups; at first I was main healer and Snow was MT. We were able to kill them, but there was a lot of down time. After each giant Snow would be oom and I would have low mana, resulting in several minutes' med time. After Sursadan joined us it became a lot easier.