[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - HATE HATE HATE

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:15 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: HATE HATE HATE
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 11:48 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

HATE, HATE, HATE!

Would like to try to toss a hunt together for sunday september 7th 3pm EST.

Meeting place will most likely be druid portin in POK.

Who is welcome, anyone wanting to join, must be lvl 46 to zone in.

If the is a wizard attending the hunt terrific if not I will locate one of the port in and supply the donation and the stones required.

There are many quests since the revamp here is a

Requirements for zone:

1 complete full well balanced group can easily handle my camp I plan to setup! My main target area is what is to be considered the 1st teir of the zone. Here is a which has enabled me with the knowledge to become ( tooting my own horn here) the best puller of hate!

Reason for goin:

EXP and AA exp is very good!
LOOT!
EPIC DROPS, I am seeking a drop and will to put in as many hours as possible. I dearly wish to compelet my epic and require a to obtain my second epic weapon the

For those who can not gate out, I can not garrentee a ride out, it all depends on who attends. so please make sure arrangements are made before hand such as gate potions or a thurg gate potion is your best bet.

If you can not afford a gate potion or lack the skill to make a thurg potion I will bring extras with me of a limited supply for I also lack wealth but it is my hunt. Before a port in please check with me first do not assume I can get you out!
Reason for post as such is I find it terribly difficult and do not wish to announce a hunt 15 mins before hand with wishful thinking I can form a group most of the time it never happens.

P.S. Sorry I know its short notice

"Never Give Up"

What happens if I take both the red and the blue pill at the same time?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 2:13 pm 
Friend of WoV

I wish to join in on the raid as well. I myself also have an epic drop that is in this zone, and would like the chance at retrieving it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 2:38 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I'd love to tag along, but my wife's birthday is the 7th so I won't be online. Good luck and please don't tell me if EoV drops :wink:

"I may not know the way but if you follow me, together we will find it." ~me

Post subject: W00T!!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 5:44 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 7:20 pm 
Friend of WoV

I should be able to make this... if so I'll gladly help port out.

Post subject: nice raid
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:56 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

HATE, HATE, HATE
Excellent Hunt tonight in HATE! lots of drops, some pretty decent loot. I personally walked away with 11% to reg exp WOOT not bad for raid format. For those wondering no I am not weilding my earthcaller :cry: yet but it was a great time. Thank you to all who came.

For Durezil, Nope essance of vampire didnt drop! Just thought ya like to know.

I also like to continue off this thread for a raid next weekend Sunday semptember 14th at 3:00 pm est. Like the last raid I will provide everthing nessary to make it happen.Wheater it is a raid or a single group goin up for a exp grindage.

I fore see my self handling these Hunt/Raids until I cant stand HATE any more, But the more I go the more I enjoy the zone so........ on goes the struggle.

There are many epic drops to claim here so if ya need a paticular drop let me know so I can work it in to my pulling cycle.

All are welcome so hope to cya in HATE :!: :!:

"Never Give Up"

Post subject: /bump
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 2:00 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Just wanted to confirm that I will be following through with the Raid/hunt to HATE !
Please refer to my prior posts for all details in this thread.

I went up to Hate last night with Durezil, Vasilia and Surfseed last night, excellent groupage! Sadly no epic drops where looted =(

I am pushing for the raid/hunt to go from any where from 7 to 10 hours to optimize the time there.This is compeletly going on the fact of willing members of the party to hang that long.

10 Ph/Mini x 2 an hour=20 x 6hr= 120 x 30% chance of spawning a Mini Boss = 36 possible chances for me to get a a shot for a SEOC

There is oblagation to be there that long and all late commers are welcome![/code]

"Never Give Up"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 1:42 pm 

I would like to go if at all possible. I have a epic piece drop there for pally epic. It drops off the Thought destroyer and it is the Tainted dark Steel Breastplate. After that all I need is the piece from the hole. Which I an doing again tuesday night for I have found nhis new spawn spot. Check out www.patronsofvalor.com for info if you would like to attend. Look under events. Thanks again :)

Patrons of Valor

Post subject: Libertee
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 7:19 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Hello Libertee,

It will be a pleasure to have you join. Before your attendance of a WOV event. Please be aware that if and when any epic piece drops, the said iteam must be awarded to a guild member in attendace of the Raid/Hunt. If there is no guild member in need of said iteam, you are more then welcome to it.

I do not belive this is a WOV policy, However it is mine.

Hope to see you there :grin:

"Never Give Up"

Post subject: Hate raid
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 9:28 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I too would like to attend the raid to Hate tomorrow afternoon. I will be along to support my friend and guildmate Libertee and to help the raid in anyway I can. I am a level 57 Druid and have not had the pleasure of seeing Hate yet. I will gladly donate towards the cost of the raid. I will await your reply.

Meganu Moonhunter
POV Officer
57 Druid

Post subject: :)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:08 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Hello meganu1,
I would br happy to have you attend, Everything has already be been perpaired, but thanks for the offer. Woot a druid hehehe = port out!

"Never Give Up"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:17 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Just so every one knows, Last week end the problem I found last weekend was late comers. See I had the stones on me and I was already in HATE. :oops:

To Resolved this problem I have parked my gimp character (Icabob) with hate stones on him at the druid/wizard port in in POK

If at anytime one wishes to join you are welcome :wink:

"Never Give Up"

Post subject: HATE, HATE, HATE
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 5:02 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Tonight in Hate was and excellent raid. :P Had a nice turn out. I really couldnt have asked for more. Dont belive I ever seen so many drops in any of my trip there. AA exp was great and loot was too.

Unfortunatily even after taken down 5 Mini bosses no SEOC :cry:
I was hoping for more pops but guess it wasnt in out favor, However we did walk away with an Enchanter epic drop :woot: GRATZ Durezil

With that in mind there are many more to get. Moving forward, I would like to scheduel a Raid/Hunt for Sunday Septmeber 21st at 3:00pm est after the guild meeting. What ever the turn out Single exp grindage group or a full raid. So far the attendance has been very good. Im sure some of you are getting tired of Hate, But I am striving to be a full epic ranger.

Everything in the prior post of this thread holds all the information needed, there is no change. I will be providing every thing to make it possible.

Thank you to all who keep comming its been a blast :!:

Hope to cya in hate :!:

Laldaas

P.S. Alley please let me know if i need to start a new thread or continue off this one.

"Never Give Up"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 6:18 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Very cool to have my final drop for epic. Thanks to all that have helped along the way. Two turn-ins away from Staff of Serpent.

"I may not know the way but if you follow me, together we will find it." ~me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:03 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Big Grats Durezil!