[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Druid Armor

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 9:24 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Druid Armor
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 1:30 pm 
Officer

Magelo: 0
After an exciting and eventful weekend with friends in Umbral Plains and idea occurred to me. Why not have a few evenings in a row for druids to go UP for some "phat Lewt" armor? I figure there are some druids out there that might want what some of whats considered the better druid armor in game and I happen to enjoy helping out so why not.

Druids R Us!

If the interest is there I will check calendar and quickly schedule a few nights in row. Who can attend, anyone really but this is truely mainly for druids do to drops and the style of hunting. We will be rooting snaring and dotting them to death, kinda boring but safe and effective and the plan is to focus only on mobs that drop druid armor. What levels can attend? At first anyways, I would like to limit the lowest level to 50, make no mistake UP is a very dangerous zone.

What do we get? Non druids will get great exp and the satisfaction of knowing you helped fellow guildmates out. Druids will get as stated above some very nice armor. I think everyone will have great time and perhaps we can do this for other classes?

Let me hear from you druids out there!

If nothing seems to be going your way, choose another direction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 1:42 pm 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
I'll help! I already have everything but a BP so happy to help others get theirs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 4:59 pm 
Friend of WoV

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 8:55 pm 
Elder

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 8:17 am 
Friend of WoV

:grin: Kuvili would love to go , she's needing a upgrade to her gear

Kuvili 54th Druid
Eraia 54th Mage
Hitsm 51st Monk
Arryy 51st Shaman
Madessa 48th Ranger
Muili 46th Rogue
Lennaa 42nd Necro
* And the list goes on *

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 9:22 am 
Friend of WoV

Lacries has been wanting to do this for quite some time and there just never seemed to be any interest. So now that there is a means and a way....count Lacries in as long as it is not a weekend night for the next two weeks....I am taking two weeks off from school after this class so after that ...I will be free any week night and any weekend night unless someone else decides to mess up my RL playhouse. /sigh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 10:00 am 
Friend of WoV

Len could use a few pieces of that armor if it is on a night i can come will bring len or Jal which ever one would be needed more

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 10:20 am 
Wayfarer Emeritus

The same mobs also have a decent drop rate for Windstones which are the toughest component for making acrylia amors.

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 11:18 am 
Officer

Ok lets set this for 27th 28th and 29th starting time will be 6pm Central. If all goes well we will do some more days the following week until all druids that would like to upgrade armor have done so. Will also keep eye out for windstones so far I have several other types.

Jal it would have to be Len as the armor is no drop.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 12:37 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Lots of nice loot there, not just for druid's. I'm pretty sure UP is where bracelet of comprehension drops. I should be on Friday night, would love to tag along.

Durezil Coppahtahp 54th enchanter

Post subject: Druid armor
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 2:28 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

These mobs are easily taken down by druids, Necros, and enchanters. though it is time consuming and sometimes very exciting ;).From what I have heard melee classes take alot of damage from them and It is probably not worth the extra time to try taking them on that way. I went up there with Billings and got the whole set in 4 days time just by grouping with the druids that were there trying to get their full set of armor. There is decent info on Allakahzam's that tells you how to pull them and then how to fight the buggers. I also had Hud help me two evenings. His job was to root the mob while I dotted, which made life much easier on me. I think the hardest part was trying to pick the skellys out as they tend to blend in with the scenery. Root and dot works well against them and charm fighting works also. Not sure how long charm will hold on them as I was not grouped with the Enchanter , but I did see it being done one of the nights. During the time I spent there I didn't see anyone trying to fight them toe to toe. I believe the scavangers at zone in drop some melee armor.Not sure how good it is though. They would probably be a good canidate for the melee smack down approach.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 3:00 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

I have pulled/tanked the elysians in groups before and we were knocking them out in 1-2 minutes each with very few med breaks.

Vendding - 94 Magician

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 5:25 am 
Officer

Went last night to UP, it was zayph and min and alley, all went well for awhile we killed maybe half a dozen skele's and then I accidentaly agro'd a dark assassin, I managed to feign death once but when I stood he reagro'd and didn't buy my second FD, I died before I could take two steps. Alley and Min quickly followed me to the grave, they did find out before that you can not snare or root his particular mob. This reinforces the plan to stick to strictly Druid armor dropping mobs for this particular event, if we want to schedule a raid on UP I'm all for it. Also have two windstones for kahmon and was wondering if he might know what the ulteracite? looks like black pearl, is for? I've seen them selling on traders in bazaar for 300p and a vendor will give you 100 for one. Anyway thanks to Arramis for coming to rez all three of us, we did manage to get Min his head piece.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 9:20 am 
Wayfarer Emeritus

As far as I know, Umbracite is simply very nice vendor fodder.

Vendding - 94 Magician

Post subject: Druids in UP
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 5:59 pm 
Hi,

I'd LOVE some new stuff! :grin: . Pick the nites and if at all possible i will be there. and i'm sure i could get a Mean Necro to come with us or a cleric with a clicky

Shel