[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Alliance proposals are reopened

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:25 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:23 pm 

Magelo: 0
Wayfarers of Veeshan guild is again welcoming proposals for alliances with other guilds.

This DOES NOT mean we want our members to be absorbed by some other larger guild, but we would like to expand our fundamental capacities for grouping, light raiding and general merriment within a friendly alliance.

Representatives of any interested guilds are welcome to register on our forum and post here.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:29 pm 
Officer

Resistance is futile. You shall be assimilated, assimulated, assimalated, umm, heck with it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:56 am 
Friend of WoV

Was the alliance with Heroes actually dissolved? I know there was a little residual anger from some after the migration, but I didn't think it had gotten to the point that WoV wasn't welcome to or didn't want to raid with us, whichever may be the case.

I was never an officer in either guild, so I'm just curious.

Nemesis of Quillmane and self-proclaimed master of Kedge Keep
Lease holder for the rooftops of Gyrospires Beza and Zeka

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:21 am 

IDK, do Wayfarer's members raid with them? Have invites been extended? Would there be any point to doing so, since all the raid capable mains have already been 'assimilated'?

The objective behind opening up guild alliance proposals are to expand our circle of abilities some.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:33 am 
Friend of WoV

My understanding was that the only reason WoV members weren't allowed to raid with Heroes would be if the raid was already full of Heroes members. The whole reasoning behind the proposed guild merger was that they were going to be actively recruiting again once the servers merged and didn't want to see WoV members who had raided with them for a long time have to be bumped off raids because of a sudden swell of new recruits that would be raiding. My understanding was the door was still open for WoV members to raid with Heroes on raid nights, just that the Heroes full members take priority over WoV members would stay the same.

Now aside from some initial arguments trying to persuade people to come over I have tried to avoid the politics of all of that since then, so I really have no idea if the alliance is still considered in good standing and just not being utilized, or if it was actually dissolved, or whatever. As far as Wayfarers who are actively raiding with us now, no, I don't think I know of any. And I can't get on the Heroes boards from work to ask (which is normally when I'm checking boards) because their $$%^ yuka site is blocked from work.

Nemesis of Quillmane and self-proclaimed master of Kedge Keep
Lease holder for the rooftops of Gyrospires Beza and Zeka

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:10 am 
Elder

There are no Wayfarers raiding with Heroes at the moment.

Are there any who want to raid and are level 85 with void E flagged?

Grandmaster all trade skills (300)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:52 am 

Yes merlaina, that was the premise as it was originally presented.

I can see my guild losing our few active remaining mains because there's nobody to group with and I completely understand that.
The invitation to other guilds to ally with us for a mutually beneficial relationship is to address that, even if it's implemented with nothing more than a common /lfg channel.

And I've not been approached by heroes leader regarding the old alliance.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:10 pm 
Officer

well so you know the heroeslfg channel is heroeslfg:lfg and since all of WOV had access to it then i dont see a reason still cant but i will warn you most active heroes are working heavily on HoT progression or gearing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:34 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

any update or any proposals offered on this?
someone said hiya in guild chat the other day and it made me jump :cry:

Snowdark lvl 90 Dark Elf SK / 103 park circle , Elm woods

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:36 pm 

no, nothing to report that im aware of...i havent been ingame for a while now, but i check here a few times a week

the time differences doesnt help my ability to group up with you :/

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:46 am 
Officer

what about a grouping channel?

Lord of the Plane of Fear, Cazic-Thule cannot be confused for anything but a god of evil