[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Thanks to Puzzle and Dustring!

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:39 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:13 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
I HOPE they will give you the item you should have gotten from him, but I think it's more likely they'll give you back the turn-in item. If they are aware the event is bugged, they might go ahead and give you the final item.

I have my fingers crossed. Let us know how it goes.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:20 am 
Friend of WoV

Magelo: 0
I usually get a response to a petition within an hour or two. I know when I did a turn in for my 1.5 I couldn't find the mob it was supposed to spawn (can't exactly see very far under water in cobalt scar) and so I petitioned it. GM got back to me pretty quickly and said everything appeared to be working fine (aka look harder ya blind erudite) and I did eventually find it. If yours is supposed to turn aggressive then obviously there is a problem. I suspect they'll refund the item to let you try the turn in again.

Nemesis of Quillmane and self-proclaimed master of Kedge Keep
Lease holder for the rooftops of Gyrospires Beza and Zeka

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:04 am 
Elder

They will most likely give you the turn in piece and you'll have to make your way down to him again.

I've helped on the kirn fight before and yes, he does / is supposed to, turn aggressive.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:16 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:21 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

I actually thought it was faction oriented at first, but quickly dismissed this because:

1) Others at this step who had trouble with faction simply had Kirn hand the item back, saying they had no use for it
2) I actually did the first few steps of this quest *3* times, due to screwing something up early on, and wanting
to have a complete, accurate record, I just began the quest again. My true spirit faction should be maxed for that
reason.

Dralia, 36th Erudite Enchantress

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:27 am 

I'll stay parked there until I know which way things go. If the schedule permits, let me know a day before if I can help with him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:51 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

I may try tonight, since the wife will be out...if not tonight, then Thursday. Either way, after 8pm eastern.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:07 pm 
Sky Captain / Officer

OH MY GOD....I can't due justice to this, so just read this response
from SOE about the "broken Shaman epic" quest....

------------------------------------------------------------

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 1 days.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

To access your question from our support site, click here.

Subject
Broken "Shaman Epic" quest...

Discussion Thread
Response (GM Kontah) 08/23/2010 06:32 AM
Greetings Druul,

This is GM Ryalasta responding to your petition.

I am sorry to hear that you did a turn in for the Shaman Epic 1.0 Quest but a NPC did not spawn that should have. After reviewing our records I found that the reason the mob did not spawn is because you gave the Icon of the High Scale to your pet named Jarn and not the NPC. Due to this I am happy to inform you that while you were offline I reimbursed the Scale to you. You should find it in the 10th slot of the Deluxe Toolbox in the 5th slot of your inventory.

In the future please be more careful when turning in quest items to an NPC to make sure you are giving them to the correct NPC.

If you have any further issues in the future please use the /petition command to create a new ticket and try to provide us with as much information as you can, so we can hopefully resolve your problem.

Good travels to you Druul!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:10 pm 
Officer

D'oh :oops:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:25 pm 

Wow, lol
That was pretty cool of him to give you the thing back

This evening, then? I can be in about 8:30 your time for a little while

Attachments:
shatner.jpg
shatner.jpg [ 53.95 KiB | Viewed 1117 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:27 pm 
Elder

Boy, it's a good thing that he didn't turn mean and aggro you.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:31 pm 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
Dang freeloadin' pet. He was probably trying to do his own epic.

Grats, Drex - glad you got it back.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:33 pm 
Sky Captain / Officer

Now...tell me this...shouldn't my PET have said "I have no use for this" and
given it back to me? *THAT* is a bug, I think.

Aaaaanyway...

Yes, tonight 8:30pm would be good....gotta fight my way back into the Hole, so
if anyone wants to come, bring an 85 so nothing stops us.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:39 pm 

pets always accept things from their owners...weapons, summoned armor, roots

seeya then

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:06 am 
Friend of WoV

Nemesis of Quillmane and self-proclaimed master of Kedge Keep
Lease holder for the rooftops of Gyrospires Beza and Zeka

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next