Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 9:47 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:27 am 
Friend of WoV

i just want to say thank you to Rhennium for always being there. Since the first day when i was a newbie and got my body stuck in blackburrow and she and few of the guildies(sorry forgot who) came help me just for the sake of helping, she ghas always been there to give me advice and be a teacher. she always goes out of her way to make sure i am doing good and dont need anything. THANKS RHENNIUM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:31 am 
Guild Leader

Thats our Rhen :grin:

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:08 pm 
Wayfarer Herald

Magelo: 0
i thas been my pleasure to help someone as nice and friendy as you are wish everyone was as pleasureable to talk to. even that day in Blackburrow when Windelyn told me she was on heter way to try to help by rezzing someone stuck in Blackburrowthat was having trouble locating their corpsere it was. you were plesant tho dead with a corpse that was hard to find . that was the reason that she and i both decided to try to get you to apply to WoV for membership and I wiill say I have been very happy every day that I made the decision to ask you to consider WoV as your new home and from the many conversations we have had I know that you will pass on anyhelp and adviceyou are able to others. you always ask politely and thank those that try to help you. this along with being upbeat in your attitude will go a long way to having others(this includes non Wayfs) volunteer to help when they are able. I know that my girls have found that having theright attitude helps a lot with people volunteering to help if i am on a quest or just trying to gain some exp. other than the Wayfs Greenfun has often asked me to go to GE with himand a berserker naamed Mamabean has asked me to bring one of my girls if she is spending an evening PLing people. I am willing to try helping any time I am online and able/ looking forward to seeing you get Moak to 46so virtue and KEI will hold. sorry that i have not grouped with you and helped get Moak on up in levels. congrats on getting a cleric aas high as you have solo since i know that clweris do not solo well as a general rule. keep on asking questions of the guild and I am sure more will be helping you progress

Nytjade if needed [ actually belongs to Nytrix ](inactive account)( Darhen (56 enight 55 Warrior
Darkrezz 5362 Cleric
Doc rhenn 74 Cleric
Rhenyt 24 monk
Rhenn66 Wizard
Fendelyn 51-warrior